Author Topic: Umpas Peanut Butter Fudge  (Read 39799 times)

Marty

Re: Umpas Peanut Butter Fudge
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2012, 10:59:09 AM »
I entertain frequently and I'm not telling anyone that they're eating FTS anymore! They always tell me how good the dinner is and then I tell them that it's low-carb and they blink a lot. From now on, it's my little secret!  ::) There are so many cross-over foods - they don't know what they're eating!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2012, 10:11:56 AM »
I do the  same thing.Never any leftovers. :D

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2012, 10:41:07 AM »
Sarah you need to try this :) You will be doing the happy dance around the kitchen! i am eating a piece thinking of you!! ;D

SarahC

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2012, 10:56:38 AM »
I'll try it!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2012, 10:58:03 AM »
report back ;) It goes together really quickly so have everything ready :)

SarahC

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2012, 11:16:05 AM »
Umpa, would you give me the soynut butter and chocolate in ounces, please? How big is the jar, what size is the square of chocolate?

owensmath

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2012, 01:08:59 PM »
I entertain frequently and I'm not telling anyone that they're eating FTS anymore! They always tell me how good the dinner is and then I tell them that it's low-carb and they blink a lot. From now on, it's my little secret!  ::) There are so many cross-over foods - they don't know what they're eating!

I did that last Thanksgiving with our fake sweet potato casserole that was made with pumpkin and another secret ingredient! Ha ha, look it up on here!!  Anyway, oneof my son's friend was in the bathroom ****A LOT*** and I realized that it was probably the xylitol.... Oops....

Andrea

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2012, 01:16:05 PM »
I've wondered about that but don't cook low carb for others unless they are also low carbers so it hasn't come up for me.  Everyone else in my family is long and lanky, a triumph of my husband's genes over my short ones.

Is low carb all or nothing? 

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2012, 01:39:40 PM »
Hi owensmath! :)

Now that we have FTS ZERO Sweetener, we don't have to worry about those "bathroom" attacks anymore!

Thanks Doug!!!! ;D ;D ;D
What you do today is what matters!

SarahC

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2012, 05:33:33 PM »
I've wondered about that but don't cook low carb for others unless they are also low carbers so it hasn't come up for me.  Everyone else in my family is long and lanky, a triumph of my husband's genes over my short ones.

Is low carb all or nothing?  

There are so many crossover foods that I stopped worrying about it. If someone doesn't want my low-carb stuff, there's plenty of other dishes that they can eat. My favorite is the guy who doesn't like cooked cauliflower - and I fixed caulirice for paella - he loved it! Didn't know it wasn't rice.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 05:35:06 PM by SarahC »

sandrarbsn

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2012, 08:19:32 PM »
Umpa,
I just found this recipe...sounds wonderful!  I'm curious as to what the carb count is.  Please, let me know.  Thanks!

SarahC

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2012, 10:17:00 PM »
Umpa,
I just found this recipe...sounds wonderful!  I'm curious as to what the carb count is.  Please, let me know.  Thanks!
Umpa, besides the carb count, don't forget the measurements for the chocolate and soynut butter - I have chocolate in bulk - not squares. I think I can look at the ad at the bottom of the page and get the size of the soynut butter jar... YEP! 15 oz jars - now for the chocolate, and the carb count... Thanks, Umpa!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 10:23:22 PM by SarahC »

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2012, 09:19:33 AM »

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)

Umpas Peanut Butter Fudge
« on: December 22, 2011, 02:01:01 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove Split TopicSplit Topic

here ya go  Sarah ;) 17 1/2 carbs for the whole pan.Less than 1 carb a piece.It is the square of Bakers chocolate Sarah.What do you use?

one jar I.M. Healthy unsweetened SoyNut Butter  (or your favorite  peanut butter) (13 carbs)
2 squares unsweetened Bakers chocolate (4 carbs) If Luker this is zero.
20 drops FAT TO SKINNY Zero Sweetener
1/2 cup almond milk(1/2 a carb)
nuts optional

Place a saucepan on stove over medium heat .
Pour in almond milk and ZERO.
Put in chocolate squares and melt stirring constantly
Add  I.M. Unsweetened SoyNut Butter and stir until well blended and melted.(should be thick)
Pour into 8x8 pan and put in fridge for 2 hours or until firm.

SarahC

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2012, 10:25:55 AM »
WinCo has bulk foods - big chunks of chocolate, so I need a volume measurement - they don't come in squares. I got new spices there one day - 25 different spices for $16. Most filled or over-filled the regular sized jars or large jars. Some filled two or three jars. It's a great place to buy spices to replace old ones or to try new ones. Fun stuff.

shawn116

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2012, 10:45:31 AM »
If Luker this is zero.

Where do you find this Umpa?   I did a search on line and can't seem to find it  :-\  Silly me