General Category > Click Here To Share Your Success Story

An update for the masses! WV derkaderka!

(1/4) > >>

derkaderka:
Wow, I always start out my posts by talking about how I don't stay too active on here, but I try lol.  I just don't always post because I want to get in a few more lbs lol.  As you can see by my ticker I'm down 125 lbs.  That is me weighing myself right now at night so I might have to update it again in the morning haha.  Things are going great, though I have been in a slump because I went months without ever breaking my FTS lifestyle then at thanksgiving I gave in.  Then I got back on track and then about every 10 days I would "relapse" up until a few weeks ago.  I would maintain my weight, and by that I mean I would gain a few back then lose them and then "relapse again".  I am back on course now and even signing up tomorrow for our works version of "The biggest loser" which has a hefty cash prize that I plan on winning!  I never would have thought in my life that I would ever be able to say I've lost 125 lbs and that I'm by far not done.

People see me at work that haven't seen me in a while and always tell me how I look like a different person or that they didn't recognize me.  I love every second of it!  I am loving life and life is going to love me for longer whether it likes it or not haha.

shawn116:
Oh my that is so awesome!!!  I'm doing the happy dance for you derkaderka !!!  ;D ;D

umpa:
 :o :o :o YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

ShihTzuMom1:
Congrats, that is great!!!

Maddysmom:
WOW!!  :o This is AWESOME news!!  You should really post very often!  Folks like YOU keep us all inspired to keep on keeping on!  Way to go!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version