Author Topic: Day one, please chime in :-)  (Read 20637 times)

joagain

Re: Day one, please chime in :-)
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2011, 01:35:40 PM »
 I think every poop will make me lose a pound  :D :D but doesnt usually happen  >:(

Maddysmom

• Global Moderator
  • A year from now you'll wish you'd started today
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2011, 04:33:31 PM »
Magnesium is a jack of many trades!  My younger brother started having heart palpitations that were so noticeable that he went to his physician.  He didn't want to have to go on any medication because he is a pilot, and they are so strict about them passing their flight physicals.  The doctor told him to take 500mg of magnesium a day, and it worked!  He says he hasn't had any more problems.  :)

easytoforget

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2011, 09:20:19 PM »
LOL @ mouseissue and jo! I used to think the same thing Jo. Now I'm learning not to eat myself into that overstuffed, heavy feeling which helps me to not rely on um..expulsion to feel lighter.

That's great Maddysmom!  I'm starting to get used to drinking it.  I don't do it everyday because I found it difficult to take in water and I don't have tea every night, but I'm hoping it makes a difference :)
If seeing is believing, I've been blind a long time.

Mayling

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2012, 01:48:41 AM »
Senna tea also helps if your bound up, lol

Maddysmom

• Global Moderator
  • A year from now you'll wish you'd started today
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2012, 07:19:48 AM »
Hi Mayling and welcome to the forum!  This is only the 2nd time I've ever heard someone say "bound up"!  ha ha  My precious grandma used to call it that, and I thought it was so funny.  Thanks for the giggle...and the memory! 

Hope you enjoy the forum.  You will find the people here are wonderful!!  I love FTS.   ;D