Author Topic: FTS Fry Coating and support is great!  (Read 1726 times)

catznflwrz

• View Profile
FTS Fry Coating and support is great!
« on: April 05, 2012, 04:33:05 PM »
Gee, I'm overwhelmed by the support and quick response from FTS members...thanks so much. It makes me even more convinced that I have finally found the right answer and the right people to help me lose weight! By the way, THE FRY COATING IS BETTER THAN REGULAR FLOUR FRY COATING! I made chicken fingers last night using the FTS Fry Coating and my husband and I loved it! I have tried other "replacement" recipes for fry coating over the years, things like Panko bread crumbs and sesame seeds crushed up. Nothing ever tasted remotely as good as the original fried chicken recipes...until now! I think we like FTS Fry Coating better than anything else! I also made the No Bake Cheese Cake. I added a drop of lime juice to a bite and it seems like this would make an excellent Key Lime Pie recipe too. And yes, my husband has already been able to move down to a pair of shorts that were uncomfortable previously. I must say though, that he is working 10-15 hr days, so he should be losing faster than me, since I am much more sedentary. I am looking forward to success even if it takes a while. I was willing to lose 1/2 lb. a week with Weight Watchers and I had to be hungry to do that. I could only lose that if I didn't use all of the points in the Points Plus program that had been assigned to me. It was crazy to pay money to be hungry...I can do that with out spending money and going to meetings. I was so disappointed! I found Doug's book when, in a desperate moment, I went to the book store to see if I could find anything that I had missed over the years...and there was that bright red and yellow book! The color and the picture of Doug on the cover really got my attention. I never read info about sugar, the glycemic index and how our bodies process sugar in such a simple and understandable way before. THANK YOU SO MUCH for caring enough to write your books and to have this web site. Feeling hopeful for the first time in years, Catznflwrz

Andrea

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: FTS Fry Coating and support is great!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 04:43:42 PM »
Bravo, catznflwrs.  To quote "My Fair Lady," "By George, I think she's got it."

I look forward to hearing from you oftern

SarahC

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 05:12:52 PM »
I think the porkskin 'breading' is wonderful, too! In fact I love almost every FTS recipe I've tried - not too fond of flax, though, so I don't use it.

Try the macafoney and cheese, Catznflwrz. Don't be scared of the tofu. You'll love it! We've used 'firm' instead of 'extra firm' tofu and it works just fine.

FTS is the final eating plan you'll ever need to get to where you want to be. SKINNY!!! Did someone mention to you to take your measurements so if the scale isn't moving, you can see that your body is still shrinking?

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 09:15:05 AM »
isn't it nice to lose weight without feeling like you are being punished for being bad??? :D

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 09:17:02 AM »
You're very welcome Cat :) Glad to be here for you. I love fried food that won't make you fat and our fry coating is the ticket!
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 09:28:08 AM »
bread crumb replacement too ;)