Author Topic: Low Carb Nut Butter and Jelly Recipes  (Read 19114 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Low Carb Nut Butter and Jelly Recipes
« on: April 05, 2012, 09:08:40 AM »
I'll be focusing my next DAILY BUZZ Segment on PB&J! The segment will air nationally the morning of the 13th and will feature recipes loaded with protein and fiber! If you look at the bottom of this page you can click on the revolving photos of the products to reach their web sites. I really love these products and I recommend them highly. You can find the SoyNut butter and Fifty-50 in several grocery stores or on the web, be sure to buy the unsweetened SoyNut butter and sweeten your recipes with FAT TO SKINNY ZERO.

These are the recipes I will be showing off.

1- I.M. Healthy unsweetened SoyNut Butter and Fifity-50 Jelly cheesecakes with GG Fiber Sprinkles Crust

2- Fifty-50 Jelly filled Cupcakes fortified with GG Fiber Sprinkles and topped with whipped I.M. Healthy unsweetened SoyNut Butter

3- I.M. Healthy unsweetened SoyNut Butter and Fifty-50 Jelly thumbprint cookies fortified with GG Fiber Sprinkles

4- Good old fashioned PB&J with GG Brancrisp Breads topped with I.M. Healthy unsweetened SoyNut Butter and Fifty-50 Jelly

These treats will be a great change for the studio. Every TV studio I've ever been in is loaded with doughnuts, cookies and tons of sugar sweets for the staff.  ::)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Low Carb Nut Butter and Jelly Recipes
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 09:26:22 AM »
Umpas gonna be home alone like the movie! Mischief awaits!! :D :D

Andrea

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 11:51:37 AM »
My husband works from a home office and I commute to Denver everyday.  I just love it when he has to take a business trip.  It's the only time I'm alone.  Maybe we should have this discussion in the Girly Girl Talk section.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 09:26:13 AM »
Naw the guys just go in there!Tony is one of the girls!! I can't stay out of the bear den either!  :D :D

Happy2bthin4me

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 11:44:09 PM »
I was just wondering if that brand of soynut butter was good. I saw it online pretty cheap too so now I'm excited to get some. The Carb Not Beanut butter is super tasty but the cheapest I found it was still almost twice the cost of the I.M. Healthy brand. It does have 1 carb per serving instead of 0 but my main concern was if it was as tasty as the Beanut butter if so I can work with the 1 carb for the cost savings! I think if you're recommending it, that must mean yes it is! Yay! Once again a simple forum search has saved me lots of trouble! I love this forum! :)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2013, 09:42:35 AM »
We try to stick to as many products as we can that we can get in our local grocery stores.IM Healthy is wonderful! I add alittle Zero to it because I like it sweeter.Sometimes doug will mix it 50-50 with smuckers natural peanut butter.Really good ;)

Happy2bthin4me

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2013, 01:14:48 PM »
Ah that makes sense - the beanit butter is pretty sweet to me. I still like it though. I bought a 6-pack of the IM Healthy online and it was so much cheaper - maybe even cheaper than regular peanut butter with junk in it. I feel like I found a small jackpot haha. I also found the right almond flour online too so I am a very happy camper now!!! I am ready to get cookin!

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2013, 06:13:29 PM »
Newsflash!

Beanut butter IS the IM healthy soy nut butter private labeled by Dixie Diner and sweetened By Dixie Diner  :o :o
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

Happy2bthin4me

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2013, 01:09:43 AM »
Neat! Great little fact I never would've known! Thank you! Now I feel like I got an awesome deal haha!

adam123

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2017, 03:01:12 AM »
Great btw i am vegan meal lover.