Author Topic: Hi, I'm a newbie  (Read 11026 times)

BigTex

• If you are a quitter you can't be a loser!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Re: Hi, I'm a newbie
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2012, 12:03:39 AM »
I love the devotion each of us has to each other :-)

I do too Doug. That was one of the many reasons I decided to join the forum ;D Thank you Doug and Umpa!!
Will ---

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. (Matthew 5:9)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hi, I'm a newbie
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2012, 09:22:09 AM »
Sarah have you tried Liquid Glucosamine? They also have pills available.Its like WD 40 for your joints,it lubes them up.I like the pills from swanson vitamins that are MSM and glucosamine.Both herbs are great for arthritis and the MSM will make your hair grow like crazy. :)

SarahC

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2012, 10:48:20 AM »
Oooo! That sounds like just what I need - good joints and maybe the bald spot will fill in! I'll get some next forray to the store. Thanks, Umpa!

Andrea

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2012, 11:14:38 AM »
I second Umpa on the glucosammine suggestion.  It really does work.  Don't give it up too early.  It  takes a couple of weeks to really make a difference.  Then, just stay on it.  I hardly ever feel my old aches and pains unless there is a big weather change. 

Oh, my!  Weather/aches and pains.  I'm getting OLD!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2012, 05:43:41 PM »
Me too Andrea! When it gets cold in North Carolina it runs me back to Florida.My knees ache! Too many motorcycle wrecks!The glucosamine works though.I even used it on my Monkey Dog she is 14.She was having neck pain and screaming i was ready to put her down.I thought I would try the liquid glucosamine first.In two weeks all the pain was gone,and I still have my pup.I put her in a cage in my bike basket when I ride my bike so she can bark and exercise her neck. ;)