Author Topic: What to bring for a working lunch?  (Read 1646 times)

Itsoversugar

• View Profile
    • Email
What to bring for a working lunch?
« on: July 01, 2012, 06:50:22 PM »
So this week I have a training scheduled where my work is going to supply lunch (sugary tuna fish salad with salad greens and crackers). I don't want to eat what is being served. We are to work through lunch, and I am told by others who have gone to the same training that I'll barely have time to eat anything because the trainers are moving through everything so fast. I'm wondering what I should bring that will be portable without a ton of containers and easy to eat. What would you bring?
It'sOverSugar
263.2/254/150

shawn116

Re: What to bring for a working lunch?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 08:57:25 PM »
If it were me I would grab a few meat sticks and packages of nuts.  You can even find the meat sticks packaged with cheese as well.  Another thought is that you can also take along a hard boiled egg, a foil pack of just plain tuna and a low carb tortilla.  Use the greens that they serve you and you should be good to go.   The one minute muffins are great and portable.  I love those especially because you can change them up to the flavor of the day  ;)  I bet I could come up with more if I think about it a while  HA!  Will you be able to keep things cool before lunch?  One of my favorite things these days is to make chicken salad.  That is so good along with cheese crisps.  Very filling.   Hope this helps  :)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 08:59:38 PM by TooSweet »

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: What to bring for a working lunch?
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 08:44:07 AM »
Chicken wings,celery sticks and ranch dressing! I have been craving these for 2 days! :D TooSweets gotcha covered :)