Recipe Exchange > Beverage Recipes

Shake that can be made in a shaker cup

(1/5) > >>

MommaB:
I just placed a pretty large Netrition order and was prompted to choose a free gift, so I got a shaker! When I received my order today I was happy to see that it was a shaker cup! Now I need help coming up with shake recipes that are yummy, filling, and don't need a blender!!

Any and all ideas would be awesome!!!  ;D
Thanks so much!

Doug Varrieur:
I'm not a big shake guy but Walden Farms Caramel or Chocolate sauce and unsweetened almond milk would make a good shake, just watch the shake size, can get out of hand pretty quickly.  ;) 

umpa:
You are gonna have fun playing! Soy protein is a good base as well as almond or coconut milk.Not all are the same so read labels.I like seltzer water too with flavored syrups and a little cream. ;)

MommaB:
I'm looking forward to playing! I've looked for soy protein powder with 0 carbs, but can't find it! Any ideas where to look!?! I've looked at Wal-mart on the aisle w/the Atkins bars, etc. I've looked and looked at Ingles...I'm probably just missing it, but I don't want to spend carbs on that!!! :-)

umpa:
Did you check Food Lion or health food stores? My Big Lots carry Bobs Red Mill, they may have it  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version