Author Topic: Parmesan Cheese Crisp  (Read 1995 times)

Amber

• View Profile
    • Email
Parmesan Cheese Crisp
« on: July 31, 2012, 03:11:43 PM »
Suzlyn451 posted this thread http://www.fattoskinny.net/index.php?topic=4528.0  and mentioned the Parmesan Cheese Crisp.  They are great and make a wonderful cracker for tuna/chicken salad.  1/8 of Parmesan cheese, microwave for 45 seconds!  Store in Ziploc in fridge!

shawn116

Re: Parmesan Cheese Crisp
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 06:45:50 PM »
Amber if you use more and spread them out on a plate before you micro you can use them for taco shells or salad bowls .....yummy   For the bowls just take them off the plate while still warm and lay over upside down bowl and let cool.  Just be careful because it will be hot.  Don't ask how I know....haha   Suz takes the chips with her when they go out for Mexican so that she can have chips & salsa along with everyone else...love these  ;D

Amber

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 05:45:37 PM »
Thanks for the tip.  I will have to take them with me for salsa for sure.  I usually take my own tortilla's.

shawn116

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 08:33:26 PM »
The cool part is these would be 0 carb as opposed with the tortilla's  ;)  If you are like me....I am stingy with my carbs  ;D

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 10:23:29 AM »
I always miss the easy stuff :D I have some chickensalad in fridge will try this today. :)

morgan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2012, 02:35:59 AM »
Made some of these just the other day.  YUMMY.  I didn't have any parmesan so I just used normal tasty cheese.  They were great.  If parmesan is better then WOW - have put it on the shopping list.