Author Topic: Why you should read FAT TO SKINNY  (Read 24960 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Why you should read FAT TO SKINNY
« on: August 09, 2010, 09:24:03 AM »
Hi there, welcome to our support forum. This site receives thousands of visitors, many who are already on some kind of low sugar program, many checking out low sugar programs, many who are just looking for ideas and recipes and many who are just researching their next weight loss program.

I want to welcome you and invite you to poke around to your hearts content, I'm sure you'll find lots and lots of interesting "stuff".

Why should you read FAT TO SKINNY?

I'm sure every reader on this forum will agree with me when I say that this book is the easiest most complete weight loss book in existence. In short order you'll learn everything you've never been taught about how you get FAT and how to lose FAT......forever! The secrets are all revealed quickly and simply, it's not a gimmick and no-one is trying to fleece your wallet week after week, month after month. In fact the support you receive right here is without doubt the best you'll find anywhere on the web.....guaranteed! The book is a quick read but a powerful one. It's important for you to have the knowledge within it's pages if you wish to succeed. Trying to avoid reading the book by simply using the forum will make it difficult for your success.

We all want to help you get healthy and skinny and we've made this book VERY affordable. For ten bucks you too can have all the knowledge you need at your fingertips to finally go from FAT TO SKINNY Fast and Easy! Click that blinking yellow text above this post and lets get you started!

« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 08:42:37 AM by Doug Varrieur »
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email
Re: Why you should read FAT TO SKINNY
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 09:28:46 AM »
 :D and...... the truth will set you free  ;D ..... dedicate yourself to this & before christmas you will be  a new you:)

Zasham

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 01:42:08 AM »
Hi there,
I'm new guy to this forum. And i'm willing to read this grate book as soon as possible. And hope to go to long journy with you guys.
Find aboutDFCC Bank

morgan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2016, 03:45:09 AM »
Hi new guy - welcome to the forum.  Lots to read.  Join in as often as you want.  Lots people out here to help.  ;D

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2016, 02:46:47 PM »
Welcome to the FTS family, Zasham!!! :) :) :) :) :)

If you ever have a question about FTS, need guidance, or would just like to share a recipe or vent frustrations, we're here to help you.

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

dmarie053

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2016, 05:13:49 AM »
Hello Everyone.  I just received my book yesterday and started reading.  I'm looking forward to the journey.  I'm in my sixties and it's no longer just about vanity.  I feel awful everyday between the belly and feet swelling.  Doctor says I'm not diabetic but there are other things happening.  I don't want to have a stroke or heart attack.  It's long overdue to get really serious. 

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2016, 12:58:54 PM »
Hello Everyone.  I just received my book yesterday and started reading.  I'm looking forward to the journey.  I'm in my sixties and it's no longer just about vanity.  I feel awful everyday between the belly and feet swelling.  Doctor says I'm not diabetic but there are other things happening.  I don't want to have a stroke or heart attack.  It's long overdue to get really serious. 

Welcome to the beginning of a new life, dmarie053!!! :) :) :) :) :)

I'm in my mid-60s and was told by my doctor in 2010 that if I did not do something, I might not be around much longer.

After I started living the Fat To Skinny lifestyle, everything began to change for the better in a big way.
Within about 6 months, my doc took me off all my meds for glucose, cholesterol, etc..

I'm still living this lifestyle today and will never go back.
I feel like I'm in my 30s and want to feel this way as long as I can.

If I can do this, you too can do it, dmarie053. :)

If you ever have any questions, concerns, or just need a little support, please let us know.

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

dmarie053

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2016, 06:37:51 PM »
Thanks for the encouragement Tony.  I really am looking forward to the new me!  Thanks again!!