Author Topic: Skychant's Mealplan  (Read 12879 times)

skychant

• View Profile
Skychant's Mealplan
« on: August 14, 2012, 12:37:02 PM »
Yesterday I ate this....breakfast was 2 eggs scrambled with cheese and 3 strips of bacon on a Joseph's pita, 1cup of decaf...black.  For lunch I had a chicken breast chopped up with 1 tsp of dill relish and 1 tsp of sugar free sweet relish, 2 tsp of mayo with a smidge of Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning some salt and pepper and a glass of diet pepsi.  For supper I ate 1 cup of fried okra and a tin of sardines in oil.  I drank bunches of water throughout the day. LOSt a pound and a half. 

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
Re: Skychant's Mealplan
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 12:39:01 PM »
Way to go, skychant!!! ;D ;D ;D

A pound and a half is just the beginning.
You know what to do. :)

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 09:48:04 AM »
Yeah Skychant!!! :)

skychant

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 04:47:22 PM »
Yesterday I ate this....2 scrambled cheese eggs and 2 slices of bacon and a cup of black decaf coffee for breakfast, for lunch I ate a tomato sandwich with 2 tsp of mayo some salt and pepper, for the bread I used the one minute muffin recipe microwaved in a square container and just sliced it like bread...yummo, for supper I ate one cup of green beans and 3 slices of lite Spam.  I drank plenty of water and lost a pound and a half this morning.

Today I have eaten this...for breakfast I had 2 scrambled cheese eggs and 3 slices of bacon on a Joseph's pita and I drank one cup of coffee with a dash of heavy cream and two packs of stevia.  I finished off the rest of the pot black...it was Duncan Donuts Decaf.  For lunch I ate one cup of green beans and a can of armour chicken vienna sausages and a glass of decaf diet pepsi.  For supper I ate   philly steak and a slice of swiss rolled up in two leafy green lettuce leaves...so good.  For  a snack I ate 1/4 cup of soy nuts.  I am still drinking plenty of water and find that this helps alot during detox.. I plan on having a cup of green tea later in the evening no sweetener.  I haven't craved any sugar or carbs...its very nice not to be jonesing for carb laden fast food.  I'll see in the morning if I lose anymore weight.  I have been working out.

skychant

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 08:23:05 AM »
This morning I was pleased to be down another two pounds.  I did take a multiple vitamin yesterday and a probiotic.  For breakfast I had a 2 egg omlette with ham,a medium yellow bellpepper' a slice of Kraft Deli Cheese and Sprinkling of Parmesan and a cup of black decaf.  For lunch I am celebrating my 5 pound weight loss with a chocolate one minute muffin  For supper I will probably have the philly lettuce wrap before my evening walk...(if it doesn't rain).  I have alot more energy already, still not craving a Wendy's baconator...Almost through detox! Very excited about fitting in my red suit again...maybe a month or so from now.

Andrea

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 09:00:14 AM »
Go, skychant!

skychant

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2012, 03:00:53 PM »
I am running on the beach...Maybe someday I will in real life.  Except I won't be wearing shorts...a jogging suit.  I used to look like my ticker but I turned 30 and it was all downhill from there.  I want my 40's to be different.  Healthier...to good health!

suzanneT

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2012, 07:13:06 AM »
Yay!! Keep up the great work!  ;D

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2012, 09:17:38 AM »
Skychant if you can perceive it you can achieve it ;) You have the power to do anything you want.Yeah You! ;D

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2012, 02:34:11 PM »
I am running on the beach...Maybe someday I will in real life.  Except I won't be wearing shorts...a jogging suit.  I used to look like my ticker but I turned 30 and it was all downhill from there.  I want my 40's to be different.  Healthier...to good health!
Skychant if you can perceive it you can achieve it ;) You have the power to do anything you want.Yeah You! ;D

Umpa's right on target, Skychant! :)

Keep your goal constantly in your mind's "eye", maintain your commitment, and you'll achieve it! ;D ;D ;D

If you really want your body to look like it did at 30, keep that in your sights as well!
You can't hit a target you cannot see.

Stick with FTS, and your 40s WILL be different, I promise! :) :) :)

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

skychant

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2012, 03:14:11 PM »
I ate whole boxes of ice milk and drank alot of milk...gained 60 pounds in 3 months and it escalated from there. I am not having any cravings for ice cream or ice milk and i feel excellent...i will admit that I smoked a Virginia Slims menthol....it's gonna be cold turkey for Thanksgiving this year.  Thanks everyone for the encouragement.  I will admit that I am a compulsive overeater.  I want to channel that into my tea drinking.

skychant

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2012, 06:46:02 PM »
I am maintaining my 5 pound loss  today I ate a fried egg and two strips of bacon for breakfast and 1/2 pot of decaf...two cups with cream and  2 packs of sweet-n- low   for lunch I ate two small pieces of cube steak with Kraft Deli cheese melted on it wrapped up in two leafy lettuce leafs.  For supper I ate a small side salad with ranch, pickles, cheese...eggs...greenpepper for $4.15 at a restaurant near where I live.  I am going to see how their ranch does in the morning when I weigh in...my usual was fried flounder, baked potato. slaw and hushpuppies.  I do believe I enjoyed the salad buffet better.   I drank two glasses of diet pepsi and two glasses of cheerwine.  I also drink water.  We will see how that did in the morning as well.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2012, 09:47:06 AM »
Sounds like you are craving calcium Skychant Spinach and leafy greens. Do you know what herbal infusions are? :)

skychant

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2012, 11:26:31 AM »
I have heard of herbal infusions and tistanes but am not quite familiarized with them. I will have to cook me some spinach,,I have it frozen and canned. I would like some fresh to cream.  I crave tobacco and coffee a bunch.  I did have a piece of Werthers candy and that helped a bit.  I did lose a pound this morning.  For breakfast I ate one egg and a white fried crispy with two slices of bacon wrapped in it. I drank 1/2 pot of coffee it was decaf Krispy Kreme, for lunch I am having a ham salad with yellow peppers and tomato with some sprinkle cheese and ranch.  For supper I will have 2 tuna patties.  Cheerwine and plenty of water.  Maybe another piece of candy before bedtime.

skychant

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2012, 08:49:21 AM »
Well I have lost 6 pounds my first week.  I would be thrilled to do that every month until I reach my goal.  I even put a few saltine crackers in my tuna pattties yesterday and have eaten plenty of vegetables and have enjoyed soda pop.  I have survived detox. I prefer eating low carb and low sugar instead of binging on sweets and junk food .   8)