Author Topic: Received my book today! Recipes no net carb counts  (Read 2189 times)

izzet

• Global Moderator
  • Just Do It!
    • View Profile
    • Sweet-Tooth Salvation
Received my book today! Recipes no net carb counts
« on: June 05, 2010, 01:35:29 PM »
I received my book today...YEAH!  Lots of foods that I didn't know I could eat so I'm happy about that.  Recipes look delicious, however, it would be great if they had a net carb count per serving so that I could, at a glance, see what I could have based on my count at that point.  I could just look and see...hey I've got 8 carbs left what can I fix for lunch and dinner?   ;D

Umpa, sorry for asking a few silly questions that were in the book.  I have highlighted and tabbed the information I need to stick to this.  Happy to see I can have a little bubbly once in a while...don't want to make a habit of it. lol

Two days and I've lost 5lbs!  I'm so motivated and excited.  Thanks for writing the book...so simple to understand.
Peace and blessings,

IzzeT

Total Lost on FTS 37lbs: Maintaining size 8 and feeling great!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Received my book today! Recipes no net carb counts
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 07:28:35 PM »
Doug left the net carb counts out so you will learn to do them yourself.Once you hit 50 posts you get a free book, so if you are having problems get the carb counter e book.I am really proud of you on your weight loss! Well Done!

izzet

• Global Moderator
  • Just Do It!
    • View Profile
    • Sweet-Tooth Salvation
Re: Received my book today! Recipes no net carb counts
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 10:13:14 PM »
I figured as much! lol  I was just being lazy...I can count. lol  Didn't know I get a book...wow that's really nice of you guys. 

Thanks umpa...I am just blown away...keep it going little pac men. lol   ;)
Peace and blessings,

IzzeT

Total Lost on FTS 37lbs: Maintaining size 8 and feeling great!