Author Topic: GG Brancrisp Coming Back!!!  (Read 2232 times)

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
GG Brancrisp Coming Back!!!
« on: September 06, 2012, 12:55:20 PM »
 Hi Gang! :) :) :)

I just received an email from the folks that distribute GG Bran Crisp around the world.
Here's what it said...

"Crispbread is On the Way

As many of our long time customers know, GG Bran Crispbread crackers have seen a depleted stock throughout the summer, but we are extremely happy to say that product is in transit now. We are currently taking pre-orders of the crispbread now for a limited supply which should arrive some time next week. We expect to fully replenish our stock by October.

We are shipping the crispbread from Norway by air so that our customers can receive GG as soon as possible. Due to the high costs of shipping by air, you will see a temporary increase in the price of the product; however you will still be able to realize a significant saving over retail costs. As well, we will only be offering the sale of single cases until our stock is fully replenished in October.

The GG Bran Team is very grateful for your patience and understanding over the past few months and we hope that we can continue to offer you the best selection of high fiber crackers available.
"

Their prices have always been lower than any other source I've found.

Please visit their website for more info!
http://shop.ggbrancrispbread.com/

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

Waterlilly

• View Profile
Re: GG Brancrisp Coming Back!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 02:21:23 PM »
I really need to start ordering this stuff online. That silly little health food store I am forced to go to (until Whole Foods opens) was out of the stuff.

Emmitt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 02:39:36 PM »
It is so good! I love it!

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 08:36:43 AM »
There's some political issues going on between GG USA (Chuck Leonard) and the new owners of GG International. Chuck tells me their trying to muscle him out of business in breach of his contract. He's not sure what's going to happen. In the meantime he's developed crackers in competition to GG in three different flavors, all low low carb. I'm waiting for samples now :)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)