Common Questions, Ask Questions Here, Find Answers Here > General Questions

How To Eat GREAT At Burger King :)

(1/12) > >>

Doug Varrieur:
I hear it all the time....fast food is making this country FAT....not so my friends. french fries, sesame seed buns, ketchup, apple pies and full sugar soda from fast food joints.....Ah...that's what's making us FAT. But can you still eat at your favorite fast food place. You bet! When I'm on the road and need a quick meal it's as simple as 1 2 3

1- Buy a whopper or double whopper without Ketchup and a side salad from Burger King. Ask for Ranch dressing

2- Remove the bread and place all the meat and veggies on the salad, top with ranch dressing

3- Enjoy your meal  ;)

Cyndi:
Thank you so much for sharing this Doug! Sometimes it is so hard breaking from the old "Let's stop and grab a burger real quick", but this
brings us a whole new fresh idea for allowing back some fast food eating and the kids do not feel ripped off so much anymore~~
We have also done what Umpa shared by bringing the Lo-carb tortilla and transferring the meat and veggies~~
Everyday we are learning more and more as we adjust for healthy life and we're loving it~~ Bless you! ....yum!

owensmath:
I took my kids through the drive through at BK the other morning. I ordered a sausage, egg, and cheese croissant AND a fork and knife. They thought I was nuts, but I didn't care. I threw away the bread and ate the sausage, egg, and cheese with the knife and fork! : )

Cyndi:
Amen!...LoL~~ u go sis! :D

Phil:
I'm drooling again ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version