General Category > Events, Announce Events Here

Doug and Umpa's annual Bass fishin tourney is ON!!

(1/5) > >>

Doug Varrieur:
Hi Gang, we've been traveling and have finally landed in Alabama for our annual Bass fishing tournament. This years Bass contest between Sherri and I started off with a tough beginning. The second day on the water we threw a rod in the motor and blew a hole in the side of he power head. We found a used motor and a great mechanic who completely dismantled both motors and using the parts from both rebuilt a great motor and got us back on the water today It was late, it was sprinkling and it was cold but we didn't care, out we went. I caught this fish about a half hour into the trip and it's running first place in the contest  30 minutes later the skies opened up and the rain came in earnest. We got back wet and cold but had a great time.

What will happen today??? It's anyone's guess!

shawn116:
Sorry about the bad start!!  I bet you guys are having a blast though....good catch Doug!

Can't wait to see what Umpa pulls in  ;)

mouseissue:
Great looking bass, Doug! ;D ;D ;D

One of my sons and I took my boat out one glorious Spring morning.
As we were getting ready to go home, at the far end of a 600+ acre lake, the prop fell off!!! :o :o :o

And no... Like a dummy, I did not carry a spare. ::)
But we did pop some nice bass and a few jumbo perch to boot. 8)
And we sang "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" while we took turns rowing back to the dock.

Hope the rest of your trip is loaded with lunkers and no more problems!

Tony

Doug Varrieur:
OUCH...long row! Last night we had Fried Bass and Turnip Fries for dinner...excellent!

umpa:
SHOWOFF!! :D Too funny mouseissue!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version