Author Topic: UMPAS BEANIT BUTTER COOKIES  (Read 41728 times)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: UMPAS BEANIT BUTTER COOKIES
« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2011, 09:21:09 AM »
Keep them in the freezer so they are not in your face.That way if you want one you can have one and you don't have that i have to eat them before they go bad thought. ;)

joagain

« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2011, 09:23:06 AM »
Umpa tyler loves them now !!!!!!  YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Rena

« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2011, 10:02:59 AM »
Keep them in the freezer so they are not in your face.That way if you want one you can have one and you don't have that i have to eat them before they go bad thought. ;)

Thanks, Umpa -- good advice. We did that with some low-carb biscuits and it's easy to pop one in the microwave for a few seconds. I still need to buy some xylitol before I can make these cookies. Soon, I hope!

Rena

« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2011, 11:08:29 AM »
I made these last night, but used a low-carb almond butter instead. Mine are a little darker than the ones pictured because, but I guess that's the almond. They're awesome! I just ordered some Beanit Butter so I can make the original recipe next time. Thanks, Umpa!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: March 06, 2011, 09:28:50 AM »
I am so glad you like them Rena. :) I made them yesterday, doug loves them. :)

Rena

« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2011, 11:50:16 PM »
I made the originals this time, but am wondering WHY because I just want to eat them ALL! I stuck them in the freezer just like you said, Umpa. Now help me forget they're in there, okay?  :D  :D  :D

Mimzy

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2011, 06:27:53 PM »
Unfortunately out of sight does not always mean out of mind!! ;D

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2011, 07:32:25 PM »
I made the originals this time, but am wondering WHY because I just want to eat them ALL! I stuck them in the freezer just like you said, Umpa. Now help me forget they're in there, okay?  :D  :D  :D

I know what you mean Rena!  :)

These cookies are like (but SO much better than) potato chips... Nobody can eat just one! ;)
What you do today is what matters!

joagain

« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2011, 07:45:40 PM »
Tony good news about the delish cookies I did a BS test on the cookies on myself and also Tylers . It raised sugar 3 points and went back down within 15 minuites . 
 On the other hand we did it with 1/2 serving of Bryers carb smart ice cream which is 2 carbs and it went up 12 points and stayed up more then 2 hours .
  So it seems xylitol does not raise the sugar but Malitol does ,at least in our BS !!! just thought yall might want to know .

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2011, 09:46:20 AM »
i don't do well with malitol either. ;)

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2011, 10:38:49 AM »
Rena when I bake stuff I usually give half away to people that I know are diabetic.  They are always so surprised that my baked goods are sugar free.  They benefit and I still get a treat.

owensmath

« Reply #86 on: March 16, 2011, 01:19:39 PM »
Skinnypoopmom! Just kidding on the name.... You know I love ya!

Anyhoo, I did that a lot, too, and ended up recruiting for FTS that way! It's worked out great b/c now THEY bring ME treats!

Rena

« Reply #87 on: March 16, 2011, 11:29:13 PM »
Rena when I bake stuff I usually give half away to people that I know are diabetic.  They are always so surprised that my baked goods are sugar free.  They benefit and I still get a treat.

That's a great idea! I used to live next to my ILs and my FIL is diabetic. Maybe I can bake a bunch of goodies for him next time they come up to Montana. They live in California.

Amber

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2011, 10:16:21 AM »
Wonderful cookie!

Maddysmom

• Global Moderator
  • A year from now you'll wish you'd started today
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: May 24, 2011, 08:04:37 AM »
Umpa, I finally got around to making your cookies last night.  I didn't have the beanit butter so I also used the I M Healthy soy nut butter.  I put them in the fridge as soon as they cooled, and this morning....OMG!!!   They are awesome!  Nothing better than cookies for breakfast!!  Can't wait to get to the office with these!!   ;D