Author Topic: Progress  (Read 4067 times)

Stephanie

• View Profile
    • Email
Progress
« on: December 23, 2012, 10:47:55 AM »
Hello Friends,
I hope everyone is ready for the holidays  ;D I know I am ! This week was another successful week for many reasons. For starters I obtained my goal of excercising at least 3 days for one hour at a time. (I am so out of shape lol ) It feels so good to be getting back in the swing of things with some type of exercise program. I have continued to pay extra attention to my portions sizes and my use of dairy products, ex. cream, cheese ect. I have almost cut my diet soda intake to NONE! And my coffee intake is down to about 2 cups a day. It is clear my the way my clothes are fitting and the scale that is now moving in the right direction that it is WORKING!! I lost 1.8lbs this week, so since my 3 month stand still on the scale, i have consistently lost over the past 4 weeks! The support and encouragement here are all a girl like me needs!! I might add that it is such an amazing feeling to be able to eat healthy and lose weight over the holidays while the rest of America gains tremendous amounts of weight during this time. I can not tell you how many times I have heard over the past several weeks, I am going to eat like "crap" for the next few weeks and my new years resolution is to lose weight! *shaking my head* I hope that you all have a blessed Holiday and I am thankful for my friends here! Merry Christmas!

jetfan

• View Profile
Re: Progress
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 12:25:02 PM »
Way to go stephanie.
When all others are gaining weight, your working out.  :) :) :) :) :) :)
Failure can be measured by the steps we don't take.

shawn116

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 01:50:11 PM »
That's wonderful Stephanie  :D   I'm so excited for you that you are getting results for your hard work  ;)  Merry Christmas to you as well

morgan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2012, 04:12:07 PM »
Fantastic Stephanie - I emphathise with you on the scales finally moving.  Those plateaus 'suck'.  Well done on the exercise part as well - you will be toned up in no time.  :D

Andrea

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2012, 09:49:01 AM »
Way to go, Steph!  I think goals we fight for are so much more meaningful.

Congratulations!

Stephanie

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Re: Progress
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2012, 03:20:51 AM »
THANK YOU!!!!

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2012, 08:23:19 PM »
Congratulations, Stephanie!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Isn't it nice to know that you're not going to put on a bunch of weight like many other Americans? ;)

This will be my 3rd Christmas living the FTS lifestyle.
And I sure like the fact that I don't put on 10-15 pounds by New Years like I used to! 8) 8) 8)

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2012, 08:21:46 AM »
You Go Girl!! ;D