Author Topic: FAT TO SKINNY Low Carb Cookbook Now Available On Kindle!  (Read 5387 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
FAT TO SKINNY Low Carb Cookbook Now Available On Kindle!
« on: March 16, 2013, 09:10:20 AM »
The FAT TO SKINNY Low Carb Cookbook Now Available On Kindle!

Click here- http://www.amazon.com/FAT-SKINNY-Carb-Cookbook-ebook/dp/B00BUU5A0E/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1363439160&sr=8-3&keywords=fat+to+skinny+doug+varrieur

FAT TO SKINNY Low Carb Cookbook 2 All New Recipes EBOOK Download
Over 600 full color pages including 150 new and exciting Low Carb recipes. Indulge in Bang Bang Shrimp, General Tso's Chicken, Stuffed Pork Roasts, Banana Cream Stuffed Cookies, Chicken Cacciatore n’ Pasta, even PIZZA! from master chefs and weight loss experts Doug and Sherri Varrieur. This new and exciting cook book has the low carb world talking.... Is it really possible to eat all of this delicious food and still lose weight? You bet! No low carber should EVER be without this book. Filled with delicious sure to please meals for the whole family! Also be sure to check out the weight loss book FAT TO SKINNY Fast and Easy, the FAT TO SKINNY Sugar Free Bakery and FAT TO SKINNY Zero Sweetener. Happy cooking :)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Re: FAT TO SKINNY Low Carb Cookbook Now Available On Kindle!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 08:19:36 AM »
I'm so pleased with the response we've received at Amazon for both the books we published last week in Kindle format. What we've discovered is there are many more Kindle readers out their VS Nook readers. I had to drag Umpa kicking and screaming into the ebook reader world but after I bought her a color Nook she fell in love with it. Pretty amazing really that you can now have an entire library in the palm of your hands :)

Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

Nellie45

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: FAT TO SKINNY Low Carb Cookbook Now Available On Kindle!
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 06:02:19 AM »
This information  is very constructive for correct planning. I like your work for providing information to the other.