Author Topic: Grad Party....  (Read 2405 times)

sbclark

• View Profile
Grad Party....
« on: June 13, 2010, 11:39:09 PM »
We went to my nephews grad party in the Twin Cities today...all 6 of us... 8)
On the menu...CHINESE...whole chicken breasts, fried wings, egg rolls, lo mein, fried rice, grilled pork chops, brats, steamed green beans etc.

I grabbed a whole grilled chicken breast, a pork chop and 1/2 a plate of green beans.  I also had black and green olives from the relish tray.
It was just delicious!  I went back for a brat...since I was craving one. I don't think I have eaten this much since I started but I have been feeling really
hungry the last 2 days so I just ate to my hearts content.  I had a diet pop with my lunch followed by a water while we visited.  I met total strangers sitting at my table...relatives of my nephew on his other side.  By the time we left, I not only sold about 5 books but exchanged emails and have started writing back and forth with one woman already....she is a massage therapist who is following the WW plan and is having a hard time.  I said, "well, have I got something to share with you...."  It was that easy...made a new friend and feel that I helped some women today find what they just might need for a fresh start!

Wasn't hungry til about 9 tonight and had some deviled eggs, strawberries with Reddi-Whip for my nightly treat and a huge glass of ice water...life is good!  ;D
Started 6/1/10

beebs

• View Profile
Re: Grad Party....
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 05:52:21 AM »
The green beans where probably the only thing you ate with carbs lol!

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 08:34:34 AM »
Well done, all great choices... Eat Great lose weight.....FAT TO SKINNY  ;D
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

UFGatorJenn

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 09:06:18 AM »
You should be proud of yourself, you made great choices...great job!

Jennifer

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 09:17:11 AM »
I always laugh when people say i can't eat away from home! ;D I have never had a problem! :D