Common Questions, Ask Questions Here, Find Answers Here > Weight Loss Stalled! WHY?

weight- loss method

(1/2) > >>

Hodus:
Overweight is so common problem around the world. Different myths are present for this purpose. What you people suggest best technique for losing weight? Exercise and diet are main factors for shedding extra pounds. Give your suggestion for best technique ..

shawn116:
Have you read Doug's Fat To Skinny book Hodus?  If you haven't as of yet I encourage you to do so....it will become all clear to you when you do  ;)   Sugar is the main cause of obesity

Check this out    http://www.fattoskinny.net/index.php?topic=56.15

mouseissue:
Hi, Hodus! :)

I welcomed you on another one of your posts.
Like TooSweet, I too, STRONGLY recommend that you read Doug's book!

One of the things you'll learn is that we become FAT due to what we've eaten (too many carbs).
By the same token, we lose FAT due to what we eat (few carbs).
It fits with the old and true adage; "You are what you eat.".

In his book, you'll also learn that exercise plays an important role in our health.
But it is NOT an efficient means to lose FAT.

Trust me on this... Doug's book is a REAL eye opener! :o

Tony

jay12:
Welcome hodus,  please read the book first and most of your concerns would be clarified and also keep asking us questions after you had finished reading fat to skinny book ;)

storyofmine11:
Since sugar is everything. Then if I only eat vegetable, there will be less chance to get obesity. My personal opinion. We can control this by eating healthy diet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version