Author Topic: Whoa!!!! Chicken low carb pasta!!!!  (Read 10897 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Re: Whoa!!!! Chicken low carb pasta!!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2013, 10:21:29 AM »
We tried it and here's the result. The hole in the end of the squeeze bottle kept clogging up so I cut it bigger. That resulted in noodles as fat as your pinky finger. Now for the taste......YUK...... tasted like soggy chicken. Maybe someone else will have better luck but for me I'm sticking with my current pasta replacements  ;)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2013, 10:24:21 AM »
Yes Beth Doug and I did.It was horrible but the pups loved it! :D

o0OSusieO0o

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2013, 10:59:05 AM »
Wowie Zowie!!!! Link finally worked! How inventive! He's got a food truck, but it's about low calorie, not carbs, oh well, love that he came up with this idea at least.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 11:11:42 AM by o0OSusieO0o »

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2013, 05:27:38 PM »
Yep!... Great dog food! :D :D :D

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

TabyTaby

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2013, 01:12:20 AM »
Every pasta sub I've found I've hated...shiritaki pasta, miracle noodle pasta, except spaghetti squash! Praise God for spaghetti squash! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that stuff :) Hallelujah!
May you be blessed in all your endeavors, but most importantly, may you be humble. God keep you.

Happy2bthin4me

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2013, 04:18:38 AM »
Yay TabyTaby! Hurray for finding spaghetti squash! :) I always want to turn it into a sweet dish, maybe I got an extra sweet variety or something but it was too sweet for me to eat under pasta sauce but it was great with Splenda and cinnamon in it lol. Isn't it amazing how different all of our tastes buds are sometimes? I think that's cool. ;) I like the tofu shiritaki but only if its been dried really well before I put the sauce on it. Miracle noodles are just weird and rubbery to me lol. However they are more shelf stable so I took them with me camping and they were actually great for spaghetti night lol. I didn't gain much but water on vacation so totally worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

TabyTaby

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2013, 04:36:42 AM »
I can't fathom eating sweet stuff on veggies...totally creeps me out LOL I'm such a weirdo :P I have always loved spaghetti squash...I need to pick up another soon! I like to bake it in the oven instead of microwave and I like it with cooked diced tomatoes and lemon juice with seasonings and parm :D oh gosh...I need that tomorrow LOL yum yum! I wish I liked those other noodles...but the texture creeps me out...like I said...I'm a big weirdo. LOL
May you be blessed in all your endeavors, but most importantly, may you be humble. God keep you.

beth823

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2013, 10:31:39 AM »
I'm so sad that it didn't taste good!  I think my favorite replacement for noodles is zucchini. I use my fun tool and it looks just like a dish of spaghetti noodles.

TabyTaby

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2013, 03:43:21 PM »
Where did you get that tool beth? I can't find one at Walmart that juliennes.

beth823

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2013, 11:08:13 AM »

I bought mine at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Also check out Linda's Low Carb menus site. It's great  and has her favorite gadgets on it.

TabyTaby

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2013, 02:35:55 PM »
Thank you!