Author Topic: I need a friend...  (Read 2816 times)

TabyTaby

• View Profile
I need a friend...
« on: June 28, 2013, 12:52:29 AM »
Okay, I've been doing a TERRIBLE job on sticking to what I should...but I'm not giving up. However, I'd really appreciate it if there's anyone who is a major Facebooker that might add me as a friend on there and help keep me accountable. I am on Facebook ALL the time practically...and since I'm doing this alone, I could use someone to help keep me on track on FB. I post a lot of stuff on there, personal stuff and I have my privacy settings really high, so it's almost impossible to search me, but I might could find one of ya'll and add ya'll...but I need more accountability and encouragement. If anyone is interested you can PM me if you want with your name so I can find you! I post a lot of political/religious stuff on FB so warning, if you're easily offended, you might not want to add me :P thanks in advance! Oh, my name on FB is Desiree Morrison, but like I said I'm hard to find. I was trying to add another FTS member but we couldn't find each other because of privacy settings :\
May you be blessed in all your endeavors, but most importantly, may you be humble. God keep you.

shawn116

Re: I need a friend...
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 04:47:43 PM »
Hi Taby  I just sent you a friend request on facebook :)  Hang in there girl...you can do this!! 

TabyTaby

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 04:50:46 PM »
Hey TooSweet...I don't have any friend requests...did you get the right one? My profile picture is of my little girl's face...
May you be blessed in all your endeavors, but most importantly, may you be humble. God keep you.

shawn116

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 04:55:06 PM »
Yes I thought I did  I also sent you a message.  It said it would go to you others folder. 

Kim P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 08:34:38 PM »
Couldn't find  you on FB!  I think I'm easy so try to find me:  Kim Pinkleton  :)

morgan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2013, 01:49:06 AM »
Hi TT - tried to find you.  Lots of Desiree Morrisons, but none I think are you.  I'll try Kim's method - you try find me.  Teresa Morgan (Australia).  See what happens.

shawn116

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2013, 02:06:21 AM »
I sent a request to you as well Morgan   ;D

TabyTaby

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2013, 03:59:18 AM »
Hey thanks Ladies! I need some accountability! I added you Kim, found you right off...Morgan, I tried to find you, think I found you, but couldn't find a friend request button only a follow button...so I messaged you or who I think is you, and it said the message would go to your "other" inbox, so check that! If it's not you, let me know...maybe you can see me on TooSweet's friend list? I have a profile pic of my daughter's face in a pink ruffled onsie...it's just her big head LOL...I am very hard to find, I have high privacy settings because of a friend printing out my statuses a year ago and sending them to my boss and corporate company because she decided she didn't like me anymore...so now I'm paranoid. Thanks for the friending ladies!

Kim P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2013, 09:09:49 PM »
Tabytaby - do it again - I got it but deleted it because I didn't realize it was from you  ???  Morgan - I want to be your friend too  :)

TabyTaby

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2013, 11:26:56 PM »
Okay Kim...I'm adding you again now :) look for a fat baby face with a pink ruffle onsie LOL