Poll

Who has lost OVER 100, 150 or even 200 lbs?

Over 100
1 (100%)
Over 200
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: June 30, 2010, 02:16:33 PM

Author Topic: Lot's to lose!  (Read 3452 times)

founditatlast

• Glad this is a way of life not a diet!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - giftsbydlynn
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - founditatlast
    • View Profile
Lot's to lose!
« on: June 16, 2010, 02:16:33 PM »
Hi everyone, I am new on this forum and have only been on the eating plan for a full two days... I have over 200 lbs to lose.  Has anyone lost that much on this plan?  Just curious... if not maybe I'll be the first!
Founditatlast

UFGatorJenn

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lot's to lose!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 12:55:14 AM »
When I was younger I lost over 100 pounds and of course I gained it all back plus some!  This time I'm doing it the right way and I'm going to KEEP it off once it's gone!

Jenn

bevxx

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 09:15:35 AM »
i have been eating healthier for 3 years now and have lost weight but i've been on this programme for two months...so i'm not going to get heavy again...xx

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 10:04:58 AM »
founditatlast i know we have alot of people that have 100 or 150 pounds to lose I think you are the first for 200.Look at the tickers as you are on the rooms. We have lots of people that have lost 100 lbs.Do me a favor though, before and after pictures.Soon as people lose the weight they throw away their before pictures.
This is all possible.You can do it with Fat to Skinny.We are all here for you.Any questions please ask.The most important thing I can teach you is replace foods don't remove them.Look at your favorite recipes and see how you can make them FattoSkinny friendly.If you can't, ask me I will help you.My column is on the homepage called Ask Umpa.

Cyndi

• Waiting & blessing the Savior...Shalom † Peace
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 07:38:27 AM »
We are here for you and all reaching for the same goal no matter the number! Like I said before,
you are right where you are supposed to be! Lord bless you~
I am praying for you also as well as everyone here! We are gonna make it! Thanks to Doug,
we all found the truth about hidden sugar! We are truly gonna make it! Let's go!! \:D/

.. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
2 Corinthians 3:17