Author Topic: Hi Guys! Just An Update!  (Read 1699 times)

Snobles

• Eat to live, not live to eat!
    • View Profile
    • The Mechanics Wife
    • Email
Hi Guys! Just An Update!
« on: July 31, 2013, 12:31:06 PM »
Hi guys! What's up? Well, just wanted to fill y'all in! Stayin the course! Anddd I have gone from a size 16 down to a size 10! OMG! Started off at a size 22! Up north! It's funny cause the mother n law seems shocked everytime I tell her! Like she can't figure out how I'm loosing the weight?! Really? I've told her a thousand times! And Umpa, you were so right!! (Not that I didn't believe you ;D)But you just cannot imagine how much bread she throws away everytime, because it goes bad, because nobody, in our family eats it!!
But, why can't I physically see how much I'm loosing? I mean obviously I am, cause the pants sizes are dropping and my sister n law says she can tell I'm loosing it, but I just can't physically see! I so thought I would never be in a size 10 again! It's funny cause she was telling her mother over the phone that I was in a size 10 pants, & like I said they can't believe it, and the mil was like, I don't know mama, but she's wearing them now! LoL...Thanks guys!! ;D ;D

shawn116

Re: Hi Guys! Just An Update!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 02:07:31 PM »
OMGoodness!!!  That is so great!!!   ;D ;D ;D

I know you have got to be so excited and proud of yourself!  Congratulations girl  :D

It does take awhile for our own eyes to catch up with our new look.  It's hard for us to see the change as it happens gradually.  Wait until you see someone that hasn't seen you in awhile  ;)  Happy dance for you girl!!

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
Re: Hi Guys! Just An Update!
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 03:22:28 PM »
HOORAY, STEPHANIE!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

When we've spent most our lives holding a "fat" self-image, it takes a long time before it changes.
But don't worry!... Your head will eventually catch up with your body! ;)

Tony
What you do today is what matters!