Author Topic: Eat Fats, Cut Carbs to Reclaim Your Skinny Self  (Read 35569 times)

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
Re: Eat Fats, Cut Carbs to Reclaim Your Skinny Self
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2018, 12:14:00 PM »
Hi, wasaw247!  :)

Thanks for the list.

But the number of veggies presented in this article is only a fraction of those we eat in the FTS low-carb lifestyle.

Doug's book, "FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy" has a MUCH larger list. And even it does not list all the veggies we can eat. The key is the net carb count, portion size, and volume of food we eat throughout the day.

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

RonaldHare

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2019, 10:21:17 PM »
SHERRIAUBREY welcome to the forum! I am Umpa,Dougs wife .If  can help you please ask.I have a column on the homepage called ask umpa where I can convert your favorite foods to fat to skinny friendly the dbal max reviews https://alvenda.com/dbal-max-review/ like . You are gonna do great and we are gonna help! ;)

Hi Umpa. I really appreciate the help and support you and Doug are providing. I've just started and I'm fully determined to shed my extra tummy fat. But i've started facing a problem. Mostly while sleeping, I start suffering from severe spasms in my thighs. Might be because of the humid weather that has just started in my country. And diet that you recommend to cure the spasm problem?

Have foods that have high quantities of calcium and vitamin D. Also, eat two bananas every day in the morning.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 10:57:29 AM by RonaldHare »

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2019, 03:06:47 PM »
Hi, RonaldHare!  :)

Eating foods high in calcium and vitamin D are a good choice to start. But the net carb count of ANYTHING we eat makes a BIG difference in weight loss results. That must be taken into account BEFORE we place the food choice in our mouths.

Bananas are NOT a good choice for the FTS low-carb lifestyle during weight loss toward goal weight. During this time, we STRICTLY limit ourselves to 20 net carb grams per day. Some people find they need to eat a few less than that to see progress. Some may do well with a FEW more.

So you know, ONLY ONE medium banana has about 24 net carb grams. And two of them would about FORTY-EIGHT GRAMS! That's more than TWO DAYS' net carb allowance!

After we reach goal weight, we may find that we can eat an occasional banana without major impact. But until then, it is NOT advised for successful weight loss.

Tony

BellaNoela

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2019, 02:50:04 PM »
Hello I have the book Fat to Skinny now and plan to shop for the items I need to begin.  I have a couple questions.  in the book it says to top an item with cream cheese  So cream cheese is allowed ?  Also I like my coffee with H & H but do I now use heavy cream ? :-\

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2019, 06:03:24 PM »
Hello, BellaNoela!  :)

I use cream cheese everyday on a GG bran cracker that I eat each morning with my vitamin and other supplements. I also use heavy cream in many things. Both items are FTS (FAT to Skinny) friendly. Both are very low (or no) carb.

Remember, it's the carb count that matters most. You have 20 net carb gram limit per day to "spend" on whatever food you like. I suggest adding greens to your menu each day for added fiber and other nutrients. Be sure to check carb counts on those, too.

Be sure to ALWAYS check labels for carb counts BEFORE buying any food.

Tony

EdwardDailey

• View Profile
    • anything comparable to phentermine
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2019, 06:27:23 AM »
Welcome SherriAubrey!!!! Lots of members here to help you, myself included. Smiling warmly seeing you join us!

Re: Eat Fats, Cut Carbs to Reclaim Your Skinny Self:
 I'm eating healthy fats. Seen research online about testogen reviews that butter is healthy too, as well as extra virgin coconut & extra virgin olive oils.
I'm drinking bulletproof coffee in morning with pure Stevia to sweeten.

I am also eating fats including butter and olive oil but it cannot suit my body. It shows some side effects like an upset stomach.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 08:29:40 AM by EdwardDailey »

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2019, 07:49:06 PM »
Welcome SherriAubrey!!!! Lots of members here to help you, myself included. Smiling warmly seeing you join us!

I'm eating healthy fats. Seen research online that butter is healthy too, as well as extra virgin coconut & extra virgin olive oils.

I am also eating fats including butter and olive oil but it cannot suit my body. It shows some side effects like an upset stomach.

Hi, EdwardDailey!

If you find you cannot tolerate fats well, you may want to talk to your doctor. For example, conditions like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) can cause issues with processing fats. Medication can often help.

I hope you find a treatment that will help you.

Regards,
Tony

JeffreyJohnson

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2019, 08:12:01 AM »

Thanks for the list.

But the number of veggies presented inAgoc Travel this article is only a fraction of those we eat in the FTS low-carb lifestyle.

Doug's book, "FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy" has a MUCH larger list. And even it does not list all the veggies we can eat. The key is the net carb count, portion size, and volume of food we eat throughout the day.

Tony

Yes you are right. This list do not contain all the items that need you to get fat to skinny. is there any other list that contains all the items that are necessary to get fat to skinny? I want it urgently.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 09:37:03 AM by JeffreyJohnson »

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2019, 01:32:15 PM »

Thanks for the list.

But the number of veggies presented in this article is only a fraction of those we eat in the FTS low-carb lifestyle.

Tony

Yes you are right. This list do not contain all the items that need you to get fat to skinny. is there any other list that contains all the items that are necessary to get fat to skinny? I want it urgently.

Hi, Jeffrey!

The way to long term success with weight loss is to make sure you eat no more than 20 net (digestible) carbs per day and watch portion sizes. Other than eating items that go over those amounts, you may eat whatever you want.

I urge you to read Doug's book for his story and explanation of how this eating lifestyle works.
It worked for me. It literally saved my life.

Regards,
Tony

RalphLoeffler

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2019, 08:25:11 AM »

I'm eating healthy fats. Seen research online that butter is healthy too, as well as extra virgin coconut & extra virgin olive oils.

Hi, EdwardDailey!

If you find you cannot tolerate fats well, you may want to talk to your doctor. For example, conditions like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) can cause issues with processing fats. Medication can often help.

I hope you find a treatment that will help you.

Regards,
Tony

Yes, you are right. I will follow your advice.