Author Topic: Soy black beans  (Read 9942 times)

o0OSusieO0o

Re: Soy black beans
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2013, 12:40:51 PM »
I do love my free shipping from Amazon. When Mary was younger, I would order toys from there. Their prices were competitive. I was so happy stay away from Christmas traffic & crowded stores & long checkout lines.

romarc

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2013, 04:46:36 PM »
Swanson Vitamins.com also carries Eden Black Soy Beans cheaper than Netrition. 

I also found Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar, and NOW Psyllium Husk Powder a tad cheaper at Swanson.  I still order from Netrition, but pick-up a few items when I order vitamins from Swanson...

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2013, 08:44:54 AM »
I love swanson! Thats the only place I order dougs vitamins from ;) I didnt know they carried food products though Romarc.How are you doing?

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2013, 11:00:42 AM »
Swanson Vitamins.com also carries Eden Black Soy Beans cheaper than Netrition. ...

Hi, romarc! :)

Saving money is always nice!

I was going to place an order for another 12 cans at Netrition this week.
But now, I'm going with SwansonVitamins.com!

Thanks for the tip! :) :) :)

Tony

What you do today is what matters!

shawn116

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2013, 09:45:07 PM »
Just made a yummy pot of chili using these.   ;D ;D  So good   8)

moose61

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2014, 08:45:29 PM »
I'm going to make some chili for a deal at work next week with Eden black soybeans. They're about $2.89 a can at the local  health food grocery store. I like the black beans, they make things look normal, but I really don't taste any difference from regular yellow soybeans that you can pick up for $13.00 a bushel at the local grain elevator. For home use, I'd recommend plain old soybeans. Just plan on cooking them for a couple days and add some vinegar so you don't gas everyone out of the house. Makes great ham and beans!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 06:42:04 AM by moose61 »

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2014, 07:54:15 AM »
HiYa Moose! When I make my chili I put the beans in with the ground meat so they have a chance to soften. ;) What is a grain elevator?I have never heard of yellow soybeans :)

shawn116

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2014, 02:19:31 PM »
What is a grain elevator?I

I can tell you are not from farm country  Haha  Just picking with you Umpa.  Its where the farmers take their crops for storage and/or shipment.  You can go and buy bushels Of different things at most of them.   ;) ;)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2014, 03:47:14 PM »
No not from farm country,from everywhere. My dad was in the military my whole life and my first husband was in the Marine Corp then the Army.I have lived in the Keys longer than any other place in my life!Will have to check for one in North Carolina. :)

shawn116

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2014, 10:03:27 AM »
Me too Umpa   :D :D  I'm a proud military brat  Haha  My ex was military as well  :)  My daddy settled us in a small town in Kansas so we could finish high school.  I practically had a grain elevator in my backyard  Haha  I hope you know I was just picking with you my friend  ;)

Kim P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2014, 07:13:23 AM »
Good Morning!!!  I am checking out the Swanson website and YES the soybeans and the Sweetleaf Root Beer are both cheaper than what I can find elsewhere.  Awesome!  UMPA ~ which of their fish oils do you like?  They are pretty cheap too....... 

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2014, 08:29:07 AM »
I know you are TooSweet no problem.I have moved every couple years my whole life! :D :D I told doug if we ever have to move again we are selling the house with everything in it! :D
Kim I like the swanson brand.I order all my vitamins from swanson. ;)