Author Topic: NEWBIES  (Read 1454 times)

morgan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
NEWBIES
« on: November 28, 2013, 03:05:38 AM »
 WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME  :)  :)  :)

I sometimes don't get to acknowledge the people joining the forum and am taking this opportunity to welcome all of you if I don't say it individually in various topics.

It's great that we get lots of new people coming on.  Don't just lurk around, introduce yourselves.  Say hello.  Get to know us and let us get to know you.  Add your comments.  Open your own topics -  we love new and fresh perspectives. 

If you need advice or suggestions, encouragement - we are here.  Don't feel shy about asking anything.  Someone before you has been through it and if we haven't we can all brainstorm any problem.  Don't feel you are alone in this.

Some days we all just breeze through, but there are days that (to say the least) are challenging.

I know that there have been days that I just say to myself "this is too hard, why am I putting myself through this", but I get on the forum and have a rant or just read some topics and know I'm not the only one and sometimes just reading some of comments on the forum make me feel as though I am part of something absolutely wonderful and that keeps me going.

So to all of you - you can all do this.  Become  a part of this wonderful family.