Author Topic: Hello..  (Read 22686 times)

zodac

• View Profile
Re: Re: Hello..
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2014, 03:00:06 PM »
Well here's the skinny on the month of May.... See what I did there. Hehehe...

I only lost 5 pounds this whole month, but I am still ecstatic! Considering the month consisted of a 7 day trip to Vegas where meals were catered (I was a little naughty), a guys weekend, a wedding, and a ton of rain I am taking it as a win! Vegas was tough I cheated, but wisely... I ate fruits and veggies in moderation and not the cookies and cakes. Guys weekend could have been better. Slice or 2 of pizza, too much rum with Coke zero.... Wedding... Yea I sucked there. Was a groomsmen and the finger foods were fabulous! But it was really just 1 day. Other than that I walk a whole 4 miles in the month compared to my normal 15 or more a week.. Bad me, bad puppy too since he lost out.

Overall I went clothes shopping and bought a few 2xlt shirts. Yep 2xlt those following alone I started at 4xlt! Have not worn a 2xlt since 2000! Figured out that I am only 50 pounds from my goal weight and that I am past half way there so I am ahead of schedule!

So here's to my bad month, and turning it around and kicking its a** in June! Hopefully I'll be back with another 10 to 15 gone and be under or right at 300!

Rob

zodac

• View Profile
Re:
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2014, 03:05:01 PM »
To clarify for those following, I have decided that 275 is my new goal not 250. Once at my goal I will see if I need or want to go further. Being so tall I want a solid but healthy frame. Talking with others in the same heights or close I was able to come to this change at a reasonable manor. It will also be a little over 110 of weight gone, and I me gone for ever!

morgan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hello..
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2014, 03:43:01 PM »
Woo hoo, well done.  You seemed to have had lots of temptations and scrapped  through by the skin of your teeth  (now that truly is a strange saying)., and still managed to lose weight.  I'm sure you are thankful all your months are not like that one.    You did well.  You realise - you owe your pup extra 'walkies' though..

o0OSusieO0o

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2014, 12:49:13 AM »
Kudos for you for surviving all that & still coming out a bit ahead that you need! You are inspiring!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2014, 09:32:39 AM »
You know what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas right Rob??? :D :D :D
Congrats!

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2014, 11:52:23 AM »
Congrats Rob!!! :) :) :) :) :)

You did very well.
And given the "slippage" you had from FTS, May was actually a STELLAR month for you!
You should be proud of the 5 pound loss, despite it all.

Now that you're "back on track" I believe you can expect even better results in June! :) :) :)

There were MANY months I would not see half that 5 pound progress while living FTS.
Of course, I'm in the slow-loser's "turtle club".
I reached my goal anyway through commitment and persistence.
Those two things are necessary to reach any worthwhile goal.

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

pamsway

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2014, 10:14:30 PM »
Great job Rob! I enjoy reading your post, it is very inspiring. I am wanting to get to the place where I don't let other people influence me on what I eat or think I have to have what everybody else is having. How do you stay so focused on what you eat? I need some help.

jay12

• Shalom to you!
    • View Profile
    • Israeli stiuation-a very desperate one!
    • Email
Re:
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2014, 10:18:10 PM »
I love your focus!