Author Topic: End of Week One! And Two! Now week three - 20lbs!  (Read 4352 times)

founditatlast

• Glad this is a way of life not a diet!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - giftsbydlynn
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - founditatlast
    • View Profile
End of Week One! And Two! Now week three - 20lbs!
« on: June 20, 2010, 10:55:21 AM »
I finished week one without going off the new eating plan at all.  I lost 15 pounds!  Since I am VERY heavy it comes off faster at first and I drank water with a capful of lemon juice in it (60 to 80 ozs daily) which was a great diuretic.  But I am excited about the loss and will continue to take it one day at a time! This is the beginning of a new ME!
Founditatlast (really, I found it at last!)

It's now end of week 2 and I'm disappointed in not showing lbs lost on the scale but not surprised.  Those closest to me have seen inches disappear from around my middle!  The old bod just needs to catch up to that great 15 lb loss last week!  
  One thing I've noticed is no more headaches (previously a daily occurrence) and more energy.  Started  'no impact' exercising which is necessary due to back pain.  After only 2 weeks on this new eating plan I am very satisfied and will continue on for the 'long haul'... with less to 'haul' as time passes!! LOL

Happy Fourth of July friends!
Today marks the end of week 3 and I'm happy to report a total of 20.2 lbs. GONE!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 10:47:24 AM by founditatlast »

Cyndi

• Waiting & blessing the Savior...Shalom † Peace
    • View Profile
Re: End of Week One!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 11:04:33 AM »
How WoNdErFuL!! I feel your joy  :D :'( (happy tears)  :D....Lord bless you!

.. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
2 Corinthians 3:17

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 11:10:39 AM »
 ;D that is wonderful,i remember how happy and excited i was after my 1st week of FTS..... congrats to you!!!!!

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 02:34:56 PM »
A diuretic is just water weight loss. You need to be careful you dont get de-hydrated and also lemon juice may have carbs.

founditatlast

• Glad this is a way of life not a diet!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - giftsbydlynn
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - founditatlast
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010, 03:25:32 PM »
   The lemon juice bottle says zero carbs... I just use a capful (about 1/2 teaspoon) to make water tolerable.  If I didn't put something in it I simply wouldn't drink water!  I know is a diuretic but I usually have around 80 oz of fluids between the slightly flavored water and herb tea.
   But if I am doing something wrong please let me know.  I am new to this program and trying hard to stick to it including drinking a lot of water which has always been difficult for me.  Is Crystal Light (and other SF powered drinks) ok as a water substitute? Some websites so yes some say no.  Thanks for the help.
Founditatlast
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 04:54:21 PM by founditatlast »

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2010, 04:00:15 PM »
Crystal Light is fine you just need to check the labels and get the ones with 0 carbs.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2010, 09:12:45 AM »
Well done founditatlast!!!