Author Topic: Help!  (Read 2781 times)

catlady

• View Profile
Help!
« on: June 20, 2010, 03:59:38 PM »
OK, I have been on the program for one week.  Tomorrow is my first weekly weigh-in.  Feel great, can't wait to see if I lost.
Problem is, yesterday I had way too many carbs and am wondering if that one transgression will impact the bottom line a lot.  Also, is it normal to have a "bad day" now and then?  Please help with some words of encouragement.  Thanks!

Also, are we aiming for ketosis?  I have read about this and not sure if that is what the goal is....Doug?  Thanks!

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email
Re: Help!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 04:25:19 PM »
lol....i had my 1st "bad day" on my 7 weeks anniversary:) but i definitely did it on purpose:( and it was all liquid carbs:) but it didn't destroy my progress...but it did make me feel like i was VERY bad..lol

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Re: Help!
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 04:40:07 PM »
Yes, we are looking for keytones to be present in your urine. This is not something you'll need to test for if you're following the plan...they'll be there. Simply said, keytones are the "ash" of burnt fat cells. If weight is coming off fat cells are burning and keytones will be present. For further info please review this post;

http://fattoskinny.net/index.php?topic=170.0
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)