Author Topic: GNC Fit 15 Protein Powder  (Read 12694 times)

Sunshine

• View Profile
    • Sachs Central
    • Email
GNC Fit 15 Protein Powder
« on: May 18, 2014, 06:22:00 PM »
With all the traveling we've been doing I've been experimenting with different levels of protein and fiber to help me through any unexpected situations.  When we've traveled by air - protein powder was a lot lighter weight to pack than protein bars.  I've had nice results from Fit 15 from GNC.  I've tried both the Chocolate & Vanilla Flavors and like them about equally.  They mix easily in a shaker bottle and I use the 30 calorie/less than 1 carb (per cup) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (which I buy when we land).

I haven't experienced any negative side effects and enjoy the taste.  Here's the link to the product; it's basically 100 calories per scoop with 1 net carb/only 1g sugar.  And it says it has some weight management properties which I can't really comment on their effectiveness yet as it's too early.

All in all - it does what I need it to do and is portable!

http://m.gnc.com/PRO-NUTRA-FIT-15-Vanilla-Layered-Cake/product.jsp?productId=33272036

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Re: GNC Fit 15 Protein Powder
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 07:55:44 AM »
Hi Sunshine, Umpa does the protein shake thing. Me? YUK, can't stand the liquid lunch, brings me back to to when I was a kid and Mom would mix up the "instant breakfast" shakes. I get it though and I'm happy they work out for you. :)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

Sunshine

• View Profile
    • Sachs Central
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 03:25:35 PM »
My hubby can't do it either - he'd rather starve.  It's just handy while traveling by air.  Once we landed our father in law had the low sugar Detour Bars - they buy at Costco in a 3 bar variety pack and they are between 1 and 3g of sugar and hubby liked those more than anything else.

We also grabbed the VitaFusion Fiber Gummies and he likes those because they taste like candy and so that's been helpful for him not to feel starved without the bread which he's trying to let go of but can't seem to let go permanently yet.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 09:08:22 AM »
I didn't know hubby was doing this with you Sunshine,good for him! :)

Sunshine

• View Profile
    • Sachs Central
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 12:21:26 PM »
He says "he's doing it with me" but it appears only on certain meals or when he "feels" like it.  The sugar free fiber gummies are at least taking the edge off his large appetite so sometimes that makes it easier for him to eat less of the non-approved foods.  He's just not quite ready to put both feet in the water.  I look at it as more motivation for myself to stay strict in order to hopefully inspire him (and others).

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 01:06:20 PM »
He says "he's doing it with me" but it appears only on certain meals or when he "feels" like it.  The sugar free fiber gummies are at least taking the edge off his large appetite so sometimes that makes it easier for him to eat less of the non-approved foods.  He's just not quite ready to put both feet in the water.  I look at it as more motivation for myself to stay strict in order to hopefully inspire him (and others).

You're doing a great job, Sunshine! :)
Stay the course like you are, and eventually hubby will climb on board with you.

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2014, 10:47:35 AM »
You are doing great Sunshine!! 8)