Author Topic: Round two-week 7  (Read 5638 times)

Stephanie

• View Profile
    • Email
Round two-week 7
« on: March 30, 2014, 11:45:44 AM »
Hi gang ! I am down another 2.8lbs this week for a total of 14.1lbs!!! I am so content with our lifestyle and with my life In general . Funny how things are different this time around on "round two" I have let go of the need to "lose a certain amount " each week and am just living the lifestyle, not breaking the rules , asking questions and letting the body to the work !!! Have a blessed Sunday !!

bdiane

• View Profile
Re: Round two-week 7
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 12:28:12 PM »
Congrats on your weight loss! :) I got a little stuck at first on the "how much/how fast" part. I had to just let that go and let my body do it's thing. We all are different and our body is not going to lose the weight at the same rate as someone else. That was a hard thing for me to mentally get past. Now, I'm just eating FTS and not "worrying" about the last time I weighed or measured my body. I know I'm losing weight and I don't want to weigh too often or I get discouraged. Stay positive and stay on plan. This DOES work (it's science).  ;D Keep up the good work (and it is work avoiding bad carbs)! ;D  ;D
Diane

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 02:46:56 PM »
Hooray, Steph! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I believe you're doing better this time because your attitude is correctly adjusted.

You're no longer over-thinking your FTS lifestyle.
You're focusing on how to get the most from it... Which is the secret to a happy life!
I believe the arrival of your baby played a big role in this change.

You're doing so well!... I'm proud of you! :) :) :)

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

Stephanie

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 03:57:11 PM »
Tony there are no words for your constant encouragement and words of wisdom !! Thank you just doesn't seem to be enough 😊😊

morgan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 04:50:23 PM »
Congrats  Steph.  There are advantages to having a new baby - one of them is not having time to obsess about things like scales.  Babies take up a heck of a lot of time, both mentally and physically.  They are the main focus.  Just know you are doing the right thing for both of you. 

As a matter of interest, when its time for Julianna (still love that name) to eat solids , is she going fts?  :)

Stephanie

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2014, 04:59:25 PM »
Thanks Morgan!! And funny you should ask dan and I just had this convo last night and we have decided we will allow her to be a "kid" but will be limiting her carbs and will not allow her to be a victim of this scandalous world we live in with excessive carbs

o0OSusieO0o

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2014, 06:40:39 PM »
Wonderful, that's what I would do too. By the way, I homeschool my daughter, so it's easy for me to keep the carbs at bay.

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2014, 07:25:10 PM »
You're more than welcome, Steph! :)
After all, don't good, caring families encourage and support each other?

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2014, 08:16:48 AM »
 ;D You are all doing great! Thhe carbs she should be getting Stef are from fresh fruits and veggies not sugar or white flour.My grandson eats this way and he is 4 and perfectly healthy. ;)

o0OSusieO0o

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2014, 12:21:46 PM »
That's great that your grandson eats this way, Umpa!

Stephanie

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2014, 01:11:58 PM »
That's good to know umpa that your grandson eats this way ! Makes me reassured