Author Topic: We cannnot believe the incredible lost weight!!!  (Read 8926 times)

RobinandLeroy

• View Profile
We cannnot believe the incredible lost weight!!!
« on: July 03, 2010, 09:04:04 PM »
Dear Doug,

My wife and I want to thank you for bringing this incredible weight loss into our lives.  In 3 weeks, I lost 35 # and my wife lost 18#.  My father-in-law turned us on to your book after watching you on a religious TV program, having toyed with a variety of diets in a half hearted fashion, we were immediately struck by the simplicity of your plan.  My father-in-law is doing super also.  We would recommend this book and your plan to anyone who is interested in losing lots or even a little weight.

Sincerely,

Leroy & Robin
Lakeland, FL
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 01:28:29 PM by Doug Varrieur »

owensmath

Wow, congrats on your weight loss (both of you)!!!

8) 8) ;D ;D :D :D :) :)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
You're very welcome :) remember the #1 rule, there's no going back. Continue to learn how to replace all your favorite foods with low sugar alternatives and you'll stay thin for life. This forum is a great place to call home with a wonderful family of support, I love them all! Welcome to the party!

Doug
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

beebs

• View Profile

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Congrats on the weight loss Robinand Leroy and welcome to the forum! If I can help please ask!I am umpa dougs wife.I have a column on the home page called ask umpa where i teach you to convert your favorite recipes to fat and skinny friendly :)

RobinandLeroy

• View Profile
Dear Doug and Umpa!

We couldn't help but notice how involved both of you are on the website and the forum.  That speaks volumes about your character, integrity and long term intentions.  Thank you both for your kind comments and encouragement.  I just hope that there will be many others out there who don't give up on their weight condition and at least give the Fat to Skinny lifestyle a chance to work for them.

Have a wonderful day!
:-)
Leroy & Robin

paulachappell

• View Profile
    • An Ounce of Heart Knowledge
Wow, astounding results! Very inspiring.  You must share some of your tips!

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thanks Robin and Leroy! We are just getting started! This is just the tip of the iceberg! :D

founditatlast

• Glad this is a way of life not a diet!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - giftsbydlynn
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - founditatlast
    • View Profile
HMMM, That sounds like a teaser, Umpa!  What have you guys got up your sleeve?? Commercials? Infomercials... Go for it.  You both are a lighthouse in the sea of obscurity!

Joanne

• View Profile
Doug & Umpa's Boot Camp Cooking School!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
We listen to all of your suggestion and implement as many as possible.We have alot of plans for the future.Fat to Skinny has been very successful.We are gonna be aroung a long time! The Forum members will be the first to know our plans. ;)

RobinandLeroy

• View Profile
Re: We cannnot believe the incredible lost weight!!! - Update - 3 1/2 monts
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2010, 11:49:43 AM »
Dear Doug, Umpa and EVERYONE else on the forum:

It's been a while since we've posted here.  The results continue to be unbelievable and I wouldn't believe it if it hadn't happened for us personally.  Since our last post back in July, our weight loss has continued steadily.  Now here's the news:

I have lost more than ***70**** pounds in less than four months!!!! My wife has lost 30!!   She's finding all these fabulous clothes in the back of her closet that fit again.  At the end of August my doctor gave me the results of a routine blood test - Cholesterol (about 1/2 of the formerly high, bad numbers), blood pressure in very healthy range, blood sugar - excellent.  Dr. said if I keep it up I should be able to get off meds completely soon.

I was two hamburgers and an order of french fries away from 300 pounds, I have a long way to go yet, but I did weigh in at 225 the yesterday. My wife is looking better than ever. We know of 4 couples who have purchased the book after seeing the results. 

Thank you, Doug and Umpa for what your book has done to improve our health and lives!!
:-)
leroy & Robin

paulachappell

• View Profile
    • An Ounce of Heart Knowledge
Re: We cannnot believe the incredible lost weight!!!
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2010, 03:20:37 PM »
So awesome, this post was the icing on the cake of my day....sugar free of course :D

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2

romarc

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2010, 04:09:20 PM »
All I can think to say is W-O-W!!!!  Amazing!!  Hooray!!  Congrats!! Yippee!! And a BIG Welcome to the FTS board!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2010, 05:52:58 PM »
Futterwacken!!!