Author Topic: Cinnamon-honey formula...  (Read 2766 times)

Shelly palmer

• View Profile
    • Email
Cinnamon-honey formula...
« on: September 13, 2017, 05:44:58 AM »
Hi folks, I am here to share my experience. I am a mother of a 1-year-old child. After the delivery, I picked up pounds and tried numerous methods to shed pounds. But everything went vain. I skipped dinners and my BP level went down. My hubby advised me not to skip food any longer.

Last month, one of my friends came to see my infant and I imparted my situation to her. She suggested a solution from her own experience. I was really surprised to hear that since it doesn't require any workouts and meal skipping. She sent me a cinnamon honey formula along with a pack of some great quality herbs and spices. She says that it worked for her and I tried it the very next day. It is just two weeks I started using the formula but surprisingly it is showing some good results. Now my blood sugar level is normal. Also, my cholesterol level has also gone down.

Cinnamon has antibacterial and antiviral properties. I would like to share the formula here and hope it would help you guys to reduce the weight.
Pour one cup of hot water over a part of cinnamon and allow it to steep for 10-15 minutes. Let it cool and add two parts of honey to this water mixture. For good results, consume it twice in a day. Always maintain a good and healthy diet...
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 05:47:57 AM by Shelly palmer »

morgan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Cinnamon-honey formula...
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 11:41:06 PM »
Hi  Shelley - welcome to the forum :)

Thank you for your suggestion but  if you have read Doug's book you would realise that honey is a bit of a no no when it comes to sugar free.  Perhaps a substitute like xylitol if  sweetness is the aim but if it has to be honey it will be tricky to incorporate it in your 20carbs/day.

Cinnamon is reported to do lots of great things but I'm not sure how this would help [url=http://www.fattoskinny.com/]lose weight[/url].
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 06:17:05 AM by morgan »

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
Re: Cinnamon-honey formula...
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 05:46:57 PM »
Hi, Shelley. And welcome!  :)

Morgan is correct about honey.

If sweetness is the goal, there is sugar free honey available.
I normally buy it in bulk as it's cheaper than one bottle at a time:
https://www.amazon.com/HoneyTrees-Imitation-Honey-12-Ounce-Bottles/dp/B000YSXDDY/ref=dp_return_2/182-6601768-2870915?ie=UTF8&n=16310101&s=grocery

1 TBSP of raw honey has 17 grams of digestible carbs.
It actually has more digestible carbs than white, refined. table sugar.
It's equal to 4 teaspoons (1 & 1/3 TBSP) of white sugar!!!  :o :o :o

Another sweetener alternative is us "Fat To Skinny Zero Sweetener".
It' is pure sucralose in purified water.
It has distinctive table sugar sweetness without the sucrose (sugar).
You can order it here (see banner on right side of page).

I've many great things about cinnamon as an antioxidant.
Although my blood numbers are good (thanks to the Fat To Skinny low-carb lifestyle),
antioxidants help prevent various infections and other problems.
So I may give this a try (after I buy a Costco-size bottle of it).

Tony

What you do today is what matters!