Author Topic: Do you think tummy tuck surgery would work?  (Read 11374 times)

kandacerc

• View Profile
    • Email
Do you think tummy tuck surgery would work?
« on: December 20, 2017, 12:19:48 AM »
My boyfriend asked me to reduce my weight. I am fat and weighs 166 pounds. He told me that I look more beautiful if I reduce my weight. So I started workouts at home and joined a Zumba class. I even tried aerobics, followed a balanced diet, went for jogging in the morning and also in the evening in order to reduce weight. At last, I reduce 100 pounds within 2 months. Even though I lose weight, my tummy is sagging and it looks awful. Can the loose tummy skin be tightened? My boyfriend suggested undergoing a tummy tuck surgery from a clinic in Mississauga. Do you think this surgery could help me? Need suggestions. Any advice is also highly appreciated.

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
Re: Do you think tummy tuck surgery would work?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 02:00:00 PM »
My boyfriend asked me to reduce my weight. I am fat and weighs 166 pounds. He told me that I look more beautiful if I reduce my weight. So I started workouts at home and joined a Zumba class. I even tried aerobics, followed a balanced diet, went for jogging in the morning and also in the evening in order to reduce weight. At last, I reduce 100 pounds within 2 months. Even though I [url=http://www.fattoskinny.com/][url=http://www.fattoskinny.com/]lose weight[/url][/url], my tummy is sagging and it looks awful. Can the loose tummy skin be tightened? My boyfriend suggested undergoing a tummy tuck surgery from a clinic in Mississauga. Do you think this surgery could help me? Need suggestions. Any advice is also highly appreciated.

Hello, kandacerc! :)

The decision to have surgery to improve one's appearance is a personal one.
Surgery has risks, including serious infections and even death from complications.

My girlfriend recently had major surgery to remove excess skin from dramatic weight loss.
She experienced serious infection complications from the surgery.
Thankfully, she has since recovered and is now doing well after one heck of a scary ordeal.

Remember, YOU own YOUR body, NOT your boyfriend.
You were given only one body that must last the rest of your life.
That is not the case with boyfriends and girlfriends.

So, the final decision is ENTIRELY yours, and no one else's.

Tony
What you do today is what matters!