Poll

should #16 win a book?

yes
3 (100%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: July 26, 2010, 08:20:14 PM

Author Topic: Canada Entry #16  (Read 2320 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Canada Entry #16
« on: July 19, 2010, 08:20:14 PM »
All my life its been a struggle with my weight but since my 40th birthday a series of issues that changed my life forever have made the scale climb vigorously. Not only did I celebrate my 40th  but I became a grandmother of a beautiful baby girl, life was good.
    Then my life was stopped dead in its tracks when I was diagnosed with cancer a word no one wants to hear, it was so surreal.  After a series of treatments (radiation and chemo) I have been given a second chance at a good life but my body has been forever changed.
     Thrust into early menopause I experience the joys of hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings and a unbelievable weight gain of 90 pounds that I cannot seem to lose. I know I need help, I need to be healthy again, I don’t want my back, knees, feet to ache. I want to be able to climb up a flight of stairs without getting winded and be able to run around the yard with my grandchildren. To be able to enjoy life with my soul mate and teach him the healthy lessons I learn, this is why when I saw in my Sudbury Star a chance to win a copy of Mr Varrieur s book I thought this is the sign I have been waiting for. Everything for a reason I have always said and I hope you feel the same way

Sincerely Yours
 Lisa
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)