Poll

should #33 win a book?

yes
4 (100%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: July 26, 2010, 08:43:06 PM

Author Topic: Canada entry #33  (Read 2604 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Canada entry #33
« on: July 19, 2010, 08:43:06 PM »
I need to lose weight because I am going to venture on to a new beginning in my life and I would like to do it lighter than I am.  I am a mother of 5 and a wife of 30 years.  The marriage is going to be dissolving when we sell our house this summer.  I have been in a depressed state of mind for quite a while now, spending days in bed setting the alarm so that I would be up and awake when the kids came home from school.  I would eat chocolate all the time while lying in bed.  I would hide it all over the house so the kids wouldn't eat it.  I used to pride myself on the fact that I ate all this sugar but was not gaining weight.  What a laugh.  I have ballooned up to 235 pounds on a 5'3" frame.  I hide junk food all over my bedroom and eat it at night when only I can see.  Deluding myself that I am not doing myself any harm.  I have been diagonised with fybromyalgia, type 2 diabetis and my knees are making clicking sound when I walk.  My back is killing me and I find it hard to do anything physical at all.  I work in retail and do 9 hour shifts on my feet.  On days off, I recouperate from the long shifts.  I have 3 flights of stairs in the house and I find it hard to tackle one. 

I need to kick this sugar habit.  It is killing me.  I would like to be around to enjoy the new beginning in my life and to see my grandchildren and children grow up and old with me.  Please consider me for the book as I think it would save my life!

Kate
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)