Poll

should #73 win a book?

yes
4 (57.1%)
no
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: July 27, 2010, 02:03:43 PM

Author Topic: Canada entry #73  (Read 2824 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Canada entry #73
« on: July 20, 2010, 02:03:43 PM »
Well here is my story. Ive always been fairly thin...diet and exercise? None. I used methamphetamines for years and years 15 to be exact. I did have a few years of sobriety in there as I do have three children, and was sober for the full terms of pregnancy and gave 3 months of nursing to all babies. But soon as the trhee months were up Id use Meth to lose the weight. Well the years of abuse finally caught up to me and I overdosed with depression in February 2010. I entered into a rehab facility for the first time in my life later that month. I completed three months and FEEL GREAT.4 months later my life is running so wonderful, I had to change my enviroment and chose a small community away from my home town Edmonton and have since got my life so on track I amaze myself. I even landed myself a wonderful job with a lawyers firm and I couldn't be happier. I have my family back, a career, money and happiness yet I can't seem to find away to be a happy size me?? Thats where I could really use the last burst of help! Thanks

Rachelle
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)