Author Topic: dinner totals  (Read 2849 times)

pennygirl

• View Profile
dinner totals
« on: July 29, 2010, 03:24:19 PM »
I recently bought the 1st but and have been trying out the dinners! Yummy :) 3 so far. My question is,  if the dinners are 20carbs  is that per person? or the total meal?  its just me and hubby and we had the Salisbury steak last night  with 3/4 pounds lean chuck, and roasted zucchini (hubby not like cauliflower mash) looking forward to getting the newer cookbook.

I have Multiple sclerosis and really need to stay away from sweeteners unless they are of the  natural kind,  so the sugar free Jello is out and many others.
     boo hoo!    I have mobility issues and was so excited to find your book!  (Good Day Sacramento)  Thank You Thank You :)  

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: dinner totals
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 07:11:11 PM »
Welcome Pennygirl! my name is umpa ,I am dougs wife if I can help you please let me know.I have a column on the homepage called ask umpa where I can help you convert your favorite recipes to fat to skinny friendly.I agree with you about sweetners, not because i have multiple sclerosis but because I don't want to glow in the dark! :D I actually like stevia (100% pure) which is a herb you can grow or purchase in powder form.And I also like xylitol powder(100% pure) which I like to use for baking and cooking because its dissolves beautifully.Xylitol also helps prevent tooth decay.If you had the salisbury steak recipe last night the only carbs were in the gravy which I think is 3 for a half a cup.Its 20 carbs a day for all meals and snacks to lose weight.Which is easy, most people don't use all those 20 once they get into the program.Let me know if I can help.There is a beautiful recipe section here on the forum too, its on the homepage.Thats where the goodies are! ;D

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 07:49:40 PM »
You should be able to eat any combination of 1 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner from either the FAT TO SKINNY Fast and Easy book or the new FAT TO SKINNY low sugar low carb cookbook and not exceed 20 total carbs for the day. To buy the cookbook click here- http://www.shop.fattoskinny.com
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

pennygirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 10:19:30 PM »
Thank you so much ! for helping me understand things better :) I love to cook and intend to get more involved here as health and time permit.

I love the fact the 1st book is bold type as my vision was 1/2 lost in the left to MS grrrrrrr   to much info.........  Thank you again.   

SouthCarolinaLady

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2010, 10:51:31 AM »
Welcome pennygirl!  One of the many blessings you will find today and in the future is the "Fat To Skinny Family" support.  Many words of encouragement and helpful tips for a healthier body!  Take care and make it a great day!
(Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Doug and Umpa for all you do for us!!!)  :D

SouthCarolinaLady (Susie)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2010, 06:33:09 PM »
Anytime!  ;D