Author Topic: Pepperoni's & Cheese  (Read 13478 times)

paulachappell

• View Profile
    • An Ounce of Heart Knowledge
Re: Pepperoni's & Cheese
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2010, 05:20:46 AM »
You are right about kids gonnagetthere.  I have been a Middle School Student Leader at my church for about a year now and I have been very surprised by some of the things I've seen and heard even at church. I pray for our young people and what their minds are exposed to now.

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2

gonnagetthere

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2010, 07:31:28 AM »
Paula it is terrible ,when Tyler went to middle school he was only there 3 days before I took him out because of the nurse . The lady that worked in the nurse room was a type 1 like Beebs & ty she walked out to the car with us leaned in the window & said "Jo you are doing the best thing the right thing ". I was worried that he would be friendless she said you dont need friends like this. He will find his own friends when he gets older & has a job. Just worry about teaching him his school work & how to take of his Diabetes for now ,so I never have looked back .

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2010, 08:34:28 AM »
Gonnagetthere I think the best thing you can do for your son is to teach him to cook.That way he can figure out how to make things he loves but low sugar.One day he is gonna move out and need to know how to take care of his diabeties.I would be more than happy to teach him how to make his favorite foods.Let me know what his favorite meal is and I will get him started converting it.There is anything that I can't convert or replace(except popcorn).Maybe then he can teach you :D :D :D

gonnagetthere

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2010, 08:44:36 AM »
maybe so umpa I guess you read the post for beebs about cooking LOL

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2010, 08:46:11 AM »
Grin. Umpa is the one who said I should have adult supervision after the oven mitt incident....  ???

paulachappell

• View Profile
    • An Ounce of Heart Knowledge
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2010, 08:47:17 AM »
umpa your heart is so big I am surprised your chest can contain it!!!!!

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2010, 08:50:33 AM »
You are too sweet paula!*hugz*