Author Topic: Crustless Pizza  (Read 1782 times)

gonnagetthere

Crustless Pizza
« on: August 07, 2010, 07:08:45 PM »
Does anyone have a recipe for crustless pizza ? Well I would actually like to have a crust just a no/low carb crust . I thought about pork rinds but couldn't fiqure out what to put in them to make them hold together & not sure it woud taste good . 
  I have used a low carb tortilla but wanted something a little closer to pizza crust if possible . Tyler loves pizza but it does not agree with his blood sugars . :-X

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email
Re: Crustless Pizza
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 07:29:25 PM »
http://fattoskinny.net/index.php?topic=241.15   click on this link:") my 14 yr old loves this pizza,it is just awesome:) if you dont want to use the ranch dressing as your "pizza sauce" walden farms makes a 0 carb marinara:) and if you use powdered egg whites & h2o instead of eggs>>>> and your toppings are only meats & cheeses>>> you can make a totally carbfree pizza:) sounds like it would make a good video:)

gonnagetthere

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 07:45:00 PM »
thanks i will try it

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 09:34:11 AM »
you wont regret it:) also as a side note... my 14 yr old daughter Katie,is well kinda becoming a junior sugar Nazi:) everywhere we go she is always reading labels,or asking me if this or that is good or bad to eat.... and she is forever more interested in cooking "dad,how did you make that,we should open up a low carb restaurant " she tells me that she keeps track of her carbs in her head,just like i do:) asks me everyday what i had to eat,did i exercise? it's amazing as i look back as to how the FTS lifestyle, really has become so much a part of my life:) our lives:)  and by process of association my wife Becky(who has always been thin) well guess what ..... sugar Nazi too:) she shares her "bag" lunches with a lady that she works with that was on the "south beach :(" thing ...... but has since joined the FTS army:) and it never fails "barb wants that recipe" i guess what i am saying is, besides the obvious health benefits for myself..... the fact that i can see that from me picking up the FTS book & embracing it.... i can see the results far beyond just me....and that is very gratifying:) thanks Doug:)