Author Topic: Too Fat for 15  (Read 2889 times)

gonnagetthere

Too Fat for 15
« on: August 10, 2010, 07:14:10 AM »
Last night a new show came on I dont know if anyone seen it . It was about obese children . It is a camp/school that the parent send their children to go to learn to eat  they stay for 4 months . The cost 25.000 dollars . It is in North Carolina,Wellspring Acadamy,
    Doug I think you need to send them one or maybe all of your books . The kids  had to walk up this huge hill every meal to get to the food hall. When they get there they eat panckes  or cereal the only meat I seen was bacon. Lunch & supper was a huge salad as much salad as you want is what they said ,baked potatoes white & sweet ,chicken & porkchops .I am sure I did not see all the food choices .The french fries were baked not fried thats better for you( RIGHT ).
 I know what happen to me by following that kind of diet and I was just 10-20 LBs overweight . It is so very sad . I am sure they will lose just like all of us have ,but it will come back.

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Re: Too Fat for 15
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 07:55:23 AM »
I met the head counselor for the program on a plane heading to NY. He was being interviewed by one of the majors...GMA if I recall, anyway talking to the guy was like talking to a brick wall  >:(
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 08:27:41 AM »
It really is sad.Thats why fat to  skinny works is because by replacing foods we break the cycle. ;)

gonnagetthere

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 08:49:57 AM »
What a long road they will have maybe someone will give the FTS book somewhere down the line .
Hey I just noticed a i am a JR member  ;D not a newbie when did that happen ?

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 08:53:39 AM »
Number of posts?Did you request your free book at 50 posts?? ;)

gonnagetthere

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 08:57:18 AM »
  Wow I didnt know I get one at fifty post I thought it was  100 .No I dont have a printer . If you email it to me can I foward it to my sister to print ?

gonnagetthere

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 08:59:33 AM »
Which one do you think is more helpful just starting out ? I am thinking the recipes unless they are the same ones in the book .

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2010, 06:04:21 PM »
there is the cookbook,the carb counter, the product guide, and the cherry tree.You can see them just click the blue bar above the posts ;)

paulachappell

• View Profile
    • An Ounce of Heart Knowledge
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2010, 06:38:19 AM »
 :'( :'( :'( Makes me sad to hear about the abuse of these children.  That they are making that crazy money for doing it to them is incredible.

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2