Author Topic: Olive Garden  (Read 2813 times)

gonnagetthere

Olive Garden
« on: August 14, 2010, 06:00:57 PM »
Just found out they are having my sister's birthday party at Olive Garden , I will have a hard time but feel I should go . So any ideas on what to eat when I go to that SUGAR filled place . I can smell the pasta & breadsticks now .

TTnomore

• View Profile
Re: Olive Garden
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 06:13:51 PM »
Hi....I have been lurking for a few weeks but I wanted to answer your question. Olive Garden has a "Grilled Chicken Spiedini" that is very good served with grilled veggies....just ask for extra veggies and no tuscan potatoes.  They also have a grilled salmon served with broccoli. You'll be fine....just have fun.
Gail
Gail

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 06:41:05 PM »
Lurking! You make me smile Gail....welcome on board  8)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

TTnomore

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 06:56:13 PM »
 ;) Thanks Doug!....You are doing a great service for all that choose to pay attention!!
Gail

gonnagetthere

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 07:01:00 PM »
Thanks that is excatly what I will do I just got out the FTS book to see what doug said . Welcome I have only been on here 2 weeks and have been talking/typing away . Stay because the forum really helps . Everyone is so helpful if I want to eat & I know I am not hungery I come type & read . Thanks Gail

toddy44

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2010, 07:33:42 PM »
Jo you will be fine, I had to go out last week for my step daughter's birthday and I had a salmon fillet that was grilled and a caesar salad (I asked for no croutons), got croutons, so sent it back!

I was so stuffed after it, I wondered what I worried about.....

Linda

PS, my husband and stepdaughter were no help.....lol, one had a jumbo yorkshire and the other a pie!

PPS, I didn't feel like I missed out on ANYTHING!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2010, 08:58:41 AM »
Welcome Gail! I am umpa dougs wife if i can help you please ask.I have a column on the homepage called ask umpa where I can convert your favorite recipes to fat to skinny friendly!Don't be shy, we don't bite! I agree with you about eating out,I have never had a problem.I love the Olive garden and Outback.Italian food is very easy to make low sugar. ;)

TTnomore

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2010, 09:01:52 AM »
 ;)Thanks Umpa! I am thoroughly enjoying keeping up with everyone on the board and have gotten a lot of good, new ideas here. What a great job you and Doug are doing....you are to be greatly commended!
Gail

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2010, 09:04:12 AM »
You are very sweet ! If I can help at all please ask.We are here to make this as easy as possible.There are alot of great people here and they do a great job! They have alot of knowledge and have lost alot of weight! ;)