Author Topic: My toddler is addicted to sugar free chocolate!  (Read 2049 times)

lowcarbnic

• View Profile
My toddler is addicted to sugar free chocolate!
« on: August 15, 2010, 03:24:27 PM »
My two year old son is having an utter melt down right now because he wants a Chocoperfection Dark Chocolate bar and he is standing at the freezer crying thinking that it's in there.

I've only had two of these bars and my son had half a square with me each time and he is soooo upset right now. It's the only chocolate he likes and he keeps saying "chocolate".

I showed him some of my hubby's mini toblerone (to see if that's what he wanted)and he refuses and only wants mine.

My daughter is also becoming aware of sugar too because we went to the low carb grocery store together and I tell her it's the sugar free store and she has so much fun there putting the items in the cart.

Speaking of family members, I've been talking to my husband about how bad sugar is for me inparticular (it makes me edgy and hungry) so when we passed by the Redpath Sugar Factory yesterday he said that whole factory is full of poison.

What have I done to my family?  LOL

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Re: My toddler is addicted to sugar free chocolate!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 04:37:58 PM »
You've shown them the light!  ;D ;D ;D
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

lowcarbnic

• View Profile
Re: My toddler is addicted to sugar free chocolate!
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 05:29:46 PM »
Never mind them... I've seen the light. My mood is better (even my husband noticed), I feel a little lighter and very hopeful that I can achieve sanity, health and a leaner body over time!