Author Topic: The Rock of Beeble  (Read 21757 times)

joagain

Re: The Rock of Beeble
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2010, 09:36:08 AM »
Beebs I am sorry you are felling bad ,but I stress this to tyler everyday . Being a Type 1 is no fun I know but you have to stay with it I know the longer you have it you must just get tired . But you have to be stronger then IT . I worry & pray  for my Tyler everyday that he does'nt  just throw his hands up and say He doesnt care when he gets older . .

BY the way Doug & Umpa I want you to know that I have always had tight control on Tylers Diabetes but since finding FTS and him trying more low or no carbs foods his A1C was     6.1  

Can I get a WOOT WOOT  for Tyler !!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 12:55:33 PM by joagain »

joagain

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2010, 09:39:58 AM »
Beebs try the tuna patties they are better then just tuna !!!!

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2010, 09:53:37 AM »
Beebs we are all saying a prayer for you to build up your strength and get yourself back on track.  Just take it one meal at a time.  Can you feel us holding you up?  
Hoping today is a better day for you!

And yay for Tyler!!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 11:31:54 AM by Shihtzumom1 »

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2010, 09:59:49 AM »
How about hotdogs and pepperoni/ Cause that's been most of my diet as of late.

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2010, 11:24:42 AM »
Beebs,

You must take care of you.
If you don't, who will?

After reading Doug's post, you know what you need to do.

Life can be tough sometimes, but please hang in there.
You and your mom are in my thoughts and prayers.

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2010, 11:26:21 AM »
Beebs I am sorry but I stress this to tyler everyday . Being a Type 1 is no fun I know but you have to stay with it I know the longer you have it you must just get tired . But you have to be stronger the IT . I worry & pray  for my Tyler everyday that he does'nt  just throw his hands up and say He doesnt care when he gets older . .

BY the way Doug & Umpa I want you to know that I have always had tight control on Tylers Diabetes but since finding FTS and him trying more low or no carbs foods his A1C was     6.1  

Can I get a WOOT WOOT  for Tyler !!!!!!

W00t!!!... W00t!!!  ;D
What you do today is what matters!

joagain

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2010, 01:00:35 PM »
How about hotdogs and pepperoni/ Cause that's been most of my diet as of late.

Yes I love the pepperoni in the microwave with cheese or without the longer you keep them in the crispier they get .  I like me some hotdogs too . But I do get tired of them if that is all I eat . Have you even tried the tuna patties ? I dont like tuna out of a can but I like them when I make the patties .

Thanks Tony for the woot ,we are proud of him !! Type 1 is a 24 hour  a day battle !!!!! So sorry for Beebs & Tyler

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2010, 02:51:49 PM »
I got sick on tuna once and havent cared for it since. Today Ive had 3 sausage links  1 hotdog, 3 strips of bacon 2 sausage patties 2 eggs and some sugar free candy. total 8 carbs. Doctor called I have to stop taking my lasik and Im only allowed to have three 8 oz. glasses of fluid a day until tuesday when I have to go get the bloodwork redone.

owensmath

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2010, 02:54:57 PM »
Beebs, I used canned chicken in place of the tuna for that recipe and it was really good.

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2010, 03:00:45 PM »
Beebs, remember to include veggies and some fiber in your day.  You want to make sure that everything that goes in, comes out.

joagain

« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2010, 04:38:24 PM »
Beebs do you normally drink alot of water or not ? Were you having problems with your kindneys ? Yes you do need some fiber !!!!!

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2010, 05:37:03 PM »
I drink tons a water he said to stop. I had a salad and some blackberries with cream for dinner.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2010, 08:42:02 AM »
TYLER YOU GO BOY! Diabetes can be control ed in type 1 and cured with type 2.I see it every day!

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2010, 09:10:28 AM »
I had a slice of Bologna for breakfast. I had to have some caffeine cause I was dyin lol. Stopped taking my water pill so we'll see how it goes. I may swell up like a balloon.

joagain

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2010, 09:30:55 AM »
Maybe you wont fly away need to attach a weight to ur leg LOL Do you feel better Beebs ?

Thanks Umpa I jsut told him this morning when he got up ,Thanks to you and Doug information and Tylers hard work he is doing great !!!