Author Topic: I feel bad, cause I doubted your book!!!  (Read 4613 times)

snobles

I feel bad, cause I doubted your book!!!
« on: May 09, 2010, 10:52:45 AM »
Hi Doug! Guess who?? haha...Well, I have to tell ya! I am so sorry I doubted your book!! Oh my gosh! I think it has finally sunk in on what your whole deal is about! May be a little slow, but hey? At least I got it! Most of America thinks they can use the diet pills, etc...to get a quick fix to a life long problem! There is no such thing! No quick fix! Life style change!! You can't just expect to take a diet pill, or whatever it is you're doing and expect to loose the weight, while you're still eating the SAME way!!! Sugar! I now understand that sugar is the enemy! Had no idea what kinds of things had sugar in them! Guess I really didn't understand what carbs. were? I figured if the sugar level was low, that must mean it was okay to eat? Wrong! Even the stuff that has the word "fruit" in it, doesn't necessarily mean it's good for you! Read the labels!!! Diets don't work, it's the change of life that does!
Umpa was right! I have sooo much energy right now, (as I'm sure you can see!)I can't stand myself! So your book is golden! I just wish more people would be intune with the book, and themselves to see, just how easy it is! Also, alot of diets, don't give you food subtitutes, like your book does. You replace them, so we're not "starving" like we would on other diets!
So I am finally thrilled that I've gotten on the "straight and narrow", as far as dieting! Follow the book, it may take some time, but like Doug said, once the weight starts falling off, it'll keep falling off!! I've lost 2 more pounds!!
Thank you Doug!!,

Stephanie
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 03:07:27 PM by Doug Varrieur »

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Re: I feel bad, cause I doubted your book!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 11:14:45 AM »
Together we can change the world!
Don't feel bad Stef it's not your fault! A life of brainwashing, bad medical advice, bad nutritional advice, lying manufactures and a lazy corrupt group of surgeon generals made you and millions of other people what they are today.

Take a bigger part in my worldwide revolution.

You have the power to help everyone in your circle. Now that you know the truth scream it out because you too can help improve peoples health and save lives :)

The best thing you and every other reader can do is be part of the solution. Tell everyone you know, every family member, every member of your church group, even strangers to come to our forum and to pick up a copy of FAT TO SKINNY.

Everyone that has a web site or a blog, or a facebook page can help this revolution by putting a link on their pages to http://www.fattoskinny.com and talk about the simplicity of our program.

Together we can change the world!

« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 01:18:27 PM by Doug Varrieur »
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 12:51:51 PM »
When people notice my weight loss I pin them down and start telling them all about fat to skinny, how good the food is I eat and how much weight Ive lost so far. It's saving my life and Im thrilled and I tell EVERYONE!!

Cathy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 07:31:02 PM »
Snobles, me too.  I found Doug's book before it got to the book stores and had this thought that all I had to do was get rid of the sugar.  After a month of so, I realized it wasn't working so I went to the bookstore to buy it.  It was gone already.  But I did finally get it and boy was I surprize about the hidden sugar in things.  I was eating much better but the wrong things.  Doug is amazing.  And to have this forum, it's such a wonderful thing to add with the book. 

[/url]

DoreenBar

• MSN Messenger - halfway37@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 08:35:03 AM »
I need cards with Doug Varrieur's name on them cause thats what I tell people who ask me how I did it!! And there's alot that ask ;D....Thanks Doug!
Live each day as if it was on purpose.

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2010, 08:44:38 AM »
 ;)  welcome
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

Alex Cruz

• Forget yesterday, live today for a better tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 01:03:01 PM »
Stephanie,

I'm not going to lie and say that a small part of me doesn't believe this is just another gimmick to sell to people like me, "desperate" to get that weight off.  I think the difference that I have encountered so far with FTS (I have not received the book yet) is that I have read how Doug and Umpa have actually taken the time to show the hidden sugars and to make matters sweeter (no pun intended) how the sugars can be replaced in a healthy way.. That I have NOT encountered anywhere else and that shows serious commitment to me.

I also have a gut feeling about this practice vs everything else I've ever tried. I also believe that if you enter into this commitment, do it with with a positive attitude, ;) which I am telling myself..
Alex

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 02:53:09 PM »
lol....its no gimmick:) the only thing that will keep it from delivering on its promise..... is well YOU.....YOU have to want it sooo bad that you will not take failure as an option:) & if you do that..... you'll see results & feel so much better:) dont take my word for it.... just do it and see for yourself:)

Alex Cruz

• Forget yesterday, live today for a better tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 03:42:43 PM »
for sure!!!
Alex

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt

FAT TO SKINNY reader

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2010, 01:53:22 PM »
Many readers call this the best weight loss program ever designed
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 12:23:39 PM by Doug Varrieur »