Author Topic: Sunday Commentary  (Read 4387 times)

Phil

• Realize how rotten sugar is for your health.
    • View Profile
Sunday Commentary
« on: June 20, 2010, 02:58:55 PM »
                  I get disappointed some times because I seem to lose weight slower than others. I remember I didn't puff up like a blowfish over night it took me a long time to get to the point I was at. I also forget how bad I felt before cutting sugar out forever. I now fill better than I have in many years all my health problems are gone. At least most of the way. No more diabetes I heal real fast now. I fill like a new person. I'm almost at the point I can hold a old pair of my pants up and fit into one leg. I just want to say don't get discouraged. Keep looking forward and we will all get there.
                         My Andy Rooney imitation.  ;D ;D ::)
And if I claim to be a wise man. It surely means that I don't know... Kansas

Cyndi

• Waiting & blessing the Savior...Shalom † Peace
    • View Profile
Re: Sunday Commentary
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 05:03:29 PM »
I am with you Phil...I feel the same way...Thank you so much for writing this..i needed to hear this and know someone feels basically like do right at this point....nothing moved for the last two weeks...i have started writing everything down that i eat, cut my portions way way down, stayed as close to 20 carbs as I could(maybe I should cut to 15 carbs)  and i have walked a bit more and ride my bike with my daughter once a week but i will ask her if she will ride with me more since school is out for the summer....
I believe with all my heart I will reach my goal and I will live this way of eating for the rest of my life...I feel this is such an amazing blessing and I am just being hard on myself...I must keep reminding myself to have patience...I aint goin' no where and this is the way it is and the weight WILL GO and be gone for good in the right timing...I promise to stay the course and I am praying for you and each of us here...we are gonna make it~ Every heart here is so beautiful and blessed in the name of the Lord! Again...thanks Phil,bless you,  you have helped me breathe again today with a sigh of relief... patience is my friend...lol.....patience is my friend !!!  ;D
...Serenity Now!! Serenity NOW!! haha..."Georges dad(Frank Costanza) shouted that" on Seinfeld...old joke...old show...o never mind.... :D
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 05:07:28 PM by Cyndi »

.. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
2 Corinthians 3:17

UFGatorJenn

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 08:45:09 AM »
Phil thank you for writing this.  Sometimes I feel so alone as weight creeps off of me.  My Mom and hubby have almost doubled what I've lost in the same amount of time....and we eat the same things. It's hard to stick to it some days but I know it will pay off in the end.

Jennifer

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 09:00:07 AM »
I am very proud of you all!!  ;D ;D ;D  You are taking control of your health!! ;D ;D ;D

UFGatorJenn

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 09:40:25 AM »
Thanks Umpa, you always bring a smile to my face  :D

Jennifer

Cyndi

• Waiting & blessing the Savior...Shalom † Peace
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2010, 10:14:29 AM »
 ;D Lord bless you dear Umpa! and if I may I speak for all of us here....Truly, we are so proud of you also and honored to share in this journey with you and Doug!! His Blood covers you both in all your comings and goings and blessed is each heart you touch along the way! Peace and Love in Jesus~
Cyndi

.. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
2 Corinthians 3:17

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2010, 07:00:59 PM »
Thank you Cyndi you are very kind! :)

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2010, 07:33:26 PM »