Author Topic: Fat burned when walking  (Read 5110 times)

Lorirunninglate

• View Profile
Re: Fat burned when walking
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2013, 10:00:46 PM »
So sorry, I left again. I had some friends who lost weight with weight watchers and kept trying to convince me that their way was best. They were losing weight, so I decided to do what they did. It just wasn't working for me, so again, like the prodigal son, I am back.  I think I just wasn't counting the carbs consistently as I did in the past but now, I'm very serious about losing this time & really started to count carbs again & I immediately lost 5 pounds. This worked for me before & this time I'm sticking to it. I'm also going back to the book to make sure I'm on top of it. ;D

shawn116

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2013, 10:36:34 PM »
Welcome back  ;D   

I know everyone is different but Fat To Skinny is pretty much the only lifestyle that has worked for me.  Come in and post often...it's a great way to help stay on course.  Plus you get to hang with some pretty awesome folks  ;)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Re: Fat burned when walking
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2013, 09:27:08 AM »
Welcome back lori8)

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2013, 11:11:36 AM »
Welcome home, Lori!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

Lorirunninglate

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2013, 03:02:09 AM »
Thanks so much everyone !

jay12

• Shalom to you!
    • View Profile
    • Israeli stiuation-a very desperate one!
    • Email
Re: Re: Fat burned when walking
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2013, 01:58:56 AM »
Lori,  welcome back to what really works!

Elizabeth779

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2013, 05:43:34 AM »
Hi Lori -- you're right FTS works when other plans fail.....we need to do what is best and healthy for us.  My health is better, and I just feel better, less foggy brain, sleep better, joint pain, heartburn goes away with 20 carbs......so sometimes we just have to not listen to them and do what we know we need to do for health.....and when we lose and are healthier, then they become believers.  My friend Tanya at work does not believe in dieting, but she promotes what I'm doing to ANYone that will listen......she heard me trying to diet for years, and then saw me be successful on FTS.....when I'm off, she will say, "So HOW's that workin'
for you?"  haha

Hang in there -- you'll be glad you did....I know I'll go through some detox in this next week, but then I'll feel better.