Lean On My Shoulder > Bear Den

Oh God!... Did I Blow It Yesterday!!!

<< < (3/4) > >>

joagain:
 I just noticed the date after I read your last post , LOL I was really confused I was going to ask you why you reposted it like it just happenend LOL   :o :o Thought I was going crazy

shawn116:
Oh my goodness!!!  I didn't even look at the date!!  ::) LOL 

Maddysmom:
Oh my goodness!!  I didn't see the date either!!  ha ha ha  This happened to me one time before...I was wishing Owensmath a happy birthday, and it was no where NEAR her birthday.  Made me feel really bonde!! (even if it is fake blonde. lol)

Ok...so this actually proves a really cool point!  This thread makes me see that even if one of our seasoned FTS champions actually "DID" fall off the wagon, everyone would still be here... not judging them but supporting and loving them through it!  Wow!  You people are totally AWESOME!!!

shawn116:
You are so right Jan.....everyone here is so awesome!!  :D :D

mouseissue:

--- Quote from: Maddysmom on August 22, 2011, 01:15:42 PM ---Oh my goodness!!  I didn't see the date either!!  ha ha ha  This happened to me one time before...I was wishing Owensmath a happy birthday, and it was no where NEAR her birthday.  Made me feel really bonde!! (even if it is fake blonde. lol)

Ok...so this actually proves a really cool point!  This thread makes me see that even if one of our seasoned FTS champions actually "DID" fall off the wagon, everyone would still be here... not judging them but supporting and loving them through it!  Wow!  You people are totally AWESOME!!!

--- End quote ---

Don't worry y'all!... I've been guilty of responding to old posts too. ::)

And you are so right about the folks here, Jan.
We care for each other like we're beloved blood relatives.

I've looked at other low-carb support forums and have never found the quality of folks like we have here.
Like our lifestyle, we ARE totally AWESOME!!! :) :) :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version