Author Topic: My Monday (accountability) Weigh-in  (Read 14165 times)

becky

• View Profile
Re: My Monday (accountability) Weigh-in
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2011, 09:22:36 PM »
BLT Cobb Salad
Calories: 670
Total Fat (g): 47.0
Carbohydrates (g): 15
Protein (g): 47

I looked for the ingredients, Iceberg, Romaine and Spring Mix, Chopped Eggs, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Blue Cheese Crumbles, Tomatoes

They aren't subtracting fiber for one.. this is a safe salad, enjoy it and don't eat the croutons.

Yay!  I didn't even think about taking fiber out!  It's one of our most favorite salads...thanks so much Doug  :)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2011, 07:32:01 AM »
Congrats on the weight loss ;D

becky

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2011, 05:05:34 PM »
so I let FTS go out the window Friday through Sunday!  Bummer!  I was craving sushi and blew it having more than sushi.  The weekend continued on with lots of foods I shouldn't have had, but I was having mad cravings...it's a girl thing  :)

Anyhow, I've gained 4lbs!!!!  But I do have to say that I know it will be gone within the next few days, and I am back on course as of this morning.

I had to keep myself accountable and record my failures for the week...oh well, live and move on!

joagain

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2011, 05:17:52 PM »
Thats all we can do maybe you will not have to go through detox again .

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2011, 10:04:36 AM »
Watch dougs sushi video.Anything you are craving we can convert Becky.All will be well. ;)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2011, 10:20:29 AM »
Becky, next time you want Sushi make this recipe;

http://www.fattoskinny.com/low-carb-sushi-rolls.htm

Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2011, 12:30:25 PM »
... Anyhow, I've gained 4lbs!!!!  But I do have to say that I know it will be gone within the next few days, and I am back on course as of this morning.

I had to keep myself accountable and record my failures for the week...oh well, live and move on!

Your attitude is excellent, becky!

However, prepare yourself for the possibility of a weight loss "stall" that may last a couple of weeks.
This has happened to a number of us here (including myself) for not sticking to the FTS rules.

If this does happen, don't be discouraged!
Just keep on living the FTS lifestyle, and your weight loss will surely resume!  :)
What you do today is what matters!

owensmath

« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2011, 12:32:08 PM »
I am in the midst of one of those stalls right now again... grrr.... But, it makes me appreciate the times when I'm losing even more.

SherriPie

• Global Moderator
  • Start today, change your tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2011, 12:04:17 PM »
I am in the midst of one of those stalls right now again... grrr.... But, it makes me appreciate the times when I'm losing even more.

Me too and it SUCKS! You know the only thing I ate differently last week were two atkins bars. I should have known better but the label said it was fine.  :-[
Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
http://www.amazon.com/Sherri-Ann-Smith/e/B009G5C0SU/

Or read my weekly column "Byte of Life" at the Feminine Collective
http://femininecollective.com/byte-life-sa-smith/

joagain

« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2011, 01:01:52 PM »
Welcome to my world peoples !!!!!! I read somewhere that the old atkins you could not even subtract sugar achahols so that kinda is a sign that they might stall us but they are very good I just cant have them here .

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2011, 01:35:00 PM »
Welcome to my world peoples !!!!!! I read somewhere that the old atkins you could not even subtract sugar achahols so that kinda is a sign that they might stall us but they are very good I just cant have them here .

Doug mentions sugar alcohols in his book regarding plateaus.
Although they usually don't trigger an insulin response in most folks most of the time, they are still capable of doing it (among other not-so-pleasant side effects).

I too limit the sugar alcohols I eat.
For me, they are only for occasional treats.
I naturally lose weight slowly. I don't want to go any slower.
What you do today is what matters!

joagain

« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2011, 02:11:00 PM »
I am right there with you Tony

becky

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2011, 04:29:22 AM »
I am dragging my feet and acting like a little two year old, throwing a tantrum, and starting back to a healthy and good for me way of eating!  There, I said it, now I need to hold myself accountable to it.  I have gained the 10lbs back that I originally lost, and I NEED to loose this weight!  I've made my grocery list, began running, and I'm ready to loose this extra part of me that I don't want hanging around and dragging me down.  FTS was so very easy to follow and I'm kicking myself for falling back to the sugar, I could have been skinny by now!  It's such a weird thing because although I crave soda like crazy, it never tastes great like it used to.  The same goes for so very many other treats that I used to enjoy.  Perhaps this is a sign that my body just needs something good put into it?

I look forward to stating a weigh-in and truly being accountable to it this time  :)

Thank you in advance for your support, I know the first few days will be rough!  See you all on Monday when FTS begins working itself on my body!

becky

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2011, 04:46:37 AM »
I just updated my ticker and hope to see my girl get all the way to the finish, quickly!

joagain

« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2011, 05:15:50 AM »
And she will its not about how many times we fall ,but how many times we get back  up !!!!!!